Tahoe Donner 2018/19 Winter Season Passes on Sale Now
Discounted Spring Prices and Special Perks are Available through June 15
Truckee, Calif. (May 1, 2018) Season passes for 2018/2019 are on sale now for Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Resort and Tahoe Donner Cross Country Ski Center for a limited time. Purchase your season pass by June 15 for the lowest prices of the year and receive special perks that include discounts on day lift tickets, retail items and food.
Unrestricted Season Pass Pricing for Public:
- Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Resort | $339 for adults; $179 kids (7-12).
- Tahoe Donner Cross Country Ski Center | $314 for adults; $74 kids (7-12).
- Resort Combo Pass | $414 for adults; $209 kids (7-12).
See a full list of rates and purchase season passes at tahoedonner.com. Tahoe Donner homeowners (members) receive additional discounted rates on Downhill, Cross Country and Combo season passes. Tahoe Donner’s popular kids’ programs with after school and weekend availability will go on sale this fall.
About Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Resort:
- Best Place to Begin – The resort offers two chairlifts and three magic carpets to access 120 acres of skiable terrain (40 percent novice, 60 percent intermediate,) including 17 runs, three terrain parks for all ages and abilities, and the only resort that starts teaching kids as young as 3 years old.
- On-Mountain Enhancements for 2018/2019
- Snowbird Chairlift Replacement: The new fixed-grip triple chair with “Kid Stops” on the pull-down will provide improved access to beginner terrain, safe and reliable Chairlift technology, and compliance with new code upgrades.
- Learning Center Improvements: A relocation of the Caterpillar Conveyor closer to the Learning Center allowing for an enhanced customer experience.
- Family-Friendly Services – Guests enjoy a centrally-located ski lodge, equipment rentals, and popular learn-to-ski programs.
- Snowmaking – The recent installation allows for earlier operations in lower snow conditions, providing a safe and enjoyable experience for skiers and riders.
- Convenient Location – The Tahoe Donner Downhill Ski Resort is just 10 minutes from downtown Truckee and easily accessible off Interstate 80.
About Tahoe Donner Cross Country Ski Center:
- Award Winning – Voted one of North America’s best cross country ski areas by USA Today’s 10Best.com in 2017 and 2016, and Best Cross Country Ski Resort in North Tahoe and Truckee two years in a row (2017 and 2016) by readers of the Sierra Sun.
- Terrain for all Abilities – Providing over 100 kilometers of trails and daily grooming comprised of 24 percent advance, 40 percent intermediate and 36 percent novice terrain, including four warming huts.
- State–of-the-Art Base Facility – The new Alder Creek Adventure Center offers streamlined rental services, large ski wax and locker rooms, indoor and outdoor seating, fire pits, a large Nordic retail store, as well as a pub with televisions and a fireplace.
- Après Ski – The region’s best après cross country ski patio with bar and restaurant.
- Passholder Perks – Season passholders can ski from 7 a.m. daily, (weather and conditions permitting), which is a full hour and a half earlier than the resort opens to the public. Additionally, season passholders enjoy benefits on retail and food and beverage throughout the season.