- $19.7 Bil: Total Valentine’s Day spending projected for 2016.
- $146.84: Average amount that Valentine’s Day revelers will spend in 2016.
- 53%: Of women say they would break up with their significant other if they got nothing for Valentine’s Day.
- 14 Mil: Proposals are made on Valentine’s Day.
Best & Worst Cities For Valentine’s Day 2016
|Best Cities:||Worst Cities:|
|1||San Francisco, CA||96||Newark, NJ|
|2||Scottsdale, AZ||97||San Bernardino, CA|
|3||Honolulu, HI||98||Cleveland, OH|
|4||Orlando, FL||99||Detroit, MI|
|5||Seattle, WA||100||Hialeah, FL|
Best Valentine’s Day Credit Card Deals
You might be wondering what credit cards have to do with Valentine’s Day. Well, just consider that 30% of women and 20% of men say they wouldn’t marry someone who has bad credit. That means the right no annual fee secured card can help the roughly 32% of people who have bad credit keep their relationships on track.
On the other side of the credit spectrum, the 38% of people who have excellent credit can make up for any Valentine’s Day shortcomings with an initial bonus worth up to $625 in travel.
Offers For Existing Cardholders:
- American Express cardholders get 20% off Shari’s Berries.
- Barclaycard users get 20% off ProFlowers.
- Discover cardholders get 15% off Edible Arrangements.