Brent Bolthouse and the Surfrider Foundation celebrated the grand opening of The Bungalow Huntington Beach with a private event in advance of the doors officially opening tonight, Friday July 8th. Brandon Boyd, Mike Einziger, and Ben Kenney from Grammy-nominated band Incubus performed a special acoustic set with all proceeds from the evening benefiting the local Huntington Beach chapter of the Surfrider Foundation.
- Brandon Boyd, Mike Einziger and Ben Kenney from Grammy-nominated band Incubus performed hits including “Wish You Were Here,” “Nice To Know You,” “Anna Molly,” “Drive,” “Pardon Me,” and a cover of Chris Isaak’s “Wicked Game.”
- Following the live performance, guests danced the night away as DJ Max Vanville kept the music going on the turntables.
- The event marked the official reveal of the second design collaboration between Studio Collective and Brent Bolthouse, which incorporated all of the favorite charms of the Santa Monica location, while paying homage to Huntington Beach’s ‘Surf City’ history and community.
- Please kindly include @TheBungalowHB
THE BUNGALOW HUNTINGTON BEACH HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Doors will open to the public at 5:00pm on Friday July 8th. The Bungalow Huntington Beach is located at the south end of the Pacific City complex at 21058 Pacific Coast Highway and will be open seven days a week during the following hours: Monday-Friday from 5:00pm – 2:00am, Saturday from 12:00pm – 2:00am, and Sunday from 12:00pm – 10:00pm. For table reservations, please contact: [email protected]