WalletHub Press Release
Recap of some recent WalletHub studies and reports
- New Year’s Fun Facts Infographic: One-fifth of all charitable donations are made in the final 48 hours of the year. Plus, both New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day are among the top six days for car thefts.
- Best Cities for New Year’s Eve: Orlando, San Francisco and Atlanta lead the way for cost-conscious NYE fun, followed by Denver, Buffalo and Cincinnati.
- New Year’s Resolutions for Your Wallet: Enrolling in credit monitoring, paying bills right after payday and getting an A in WalletLiteracy are among the top New Year’s Resolutions for 2017.
- Credit Card Rates: The latest Federal Reserve rate hike will cost people with existing credit card balances more than $1.4 billion in interest charges over the course of 2017.
- Best Credit Cards of 2017: Barclaycard Arrival Plus, Citi Double Cash and Chase Slate will be, according to the WalletHub’s analysis of 1,000+ offers.
- Most Caring Cities: Tis the season for caring, and cities such as Madison, WI, Lincoln, NE, and Virginia Beach, VA lead the country in that regard, warming up the frigid weather with acts of kindness.