UF Innovation Station Sarasota County:
Learning About Its Launch and
Why It Matters
KINDLY RESERVE YOUR SEAT BY MONDAY, APRIL 11TH.
Please join EDC President & CEO, Mark Huey, and a panel of leaders who worked to attract the UF Innovation Station Sarasota County. They will discuss how we won this first-in-the-state opportunity, the next steps in the Innovation Station Sarasota County’s launch, and the likely impacts it will have on our regional economy.
Panelists will include:
- Greg Glass, Sun Hydraulics
- Teri Hansen, President & CEO, Charles & Margery Barancik Foundation
- Trey Lauderdale, CEO, Voalte
- Jeff Maultsby, Director of Business & Economic Development, Sarasota County
- Carol Probstfeld, President, State College of Florida
- Erik Sander, Executive Director, Florida Engineering Experiment Station
- Rich Swier, HuB
Date: Thursday, April 14, 2016
Location: Hyatt Regency, Sarasota
1000 Boulevard of the Arts
Time: 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
R.S.V.P. Register here using a credit card.
Cost : Individual Seating: $45
Half Corporate Table of 5: $425
Full Corporate Table of 10: $750
For more information please contact Laura Randall, 941.309.1200, ext. 106.
Capture – Compete – Communicate