Community Events/Sporting Events
Saturday, November 16th @ 8:00AM – 12:00PM
The Lakewood Ranch Mindful Triathlon is a community-wide, 5k experience with a unique twist focused on health and wellness. Unlike a traditional triathlon, the ‘LWR Mindful Tri’ will consist of a 5k run/walk, followed by yoga and meditation sessions.
The 3.1 mile run will wind through trails and scenic views of the villages of LakeHouse Cove and Shoreview, two beautiful new communities located in Waterside at Lakewood Ranch.
Our triathlon will benefit the Brain Health Initiative, which launched to the public in March of 2019. The initiative strives to make long-lasting impacts on brain health for the Florida Gulf Coast and beyond. To make a tax-deductible donation to the initiative, visit https://because.massgeneral.org/campaign/support-the-brain-health-initiative-at-lakewood-ranch/c230888.
To Register, Click Here
- November 16 6:30 AM EST – Check-In
- November 16 7:30 AM EST – Pre-run stretch & warm up!
- November 16 8:00 AM EST – Part 1: 5k- Run or walk, we don’t mind. We’ll see you at the finish line!
- November 16 9:30 AM EST – Part 2: Yoga- Roll out your mat & get your Zen on with YogaShack!
- November 16 10:30 AM EST – Part 3: Meditation- Relax your mind, body, and spirit with meditation led by Trish Hart.
- November 16 10:50 AM EST – Post Race Celebration & Vendor Village Exploration!