KEEP UP WITH THE EVERYDAY SUPERMODEL:
Pre-order “The Everyday Supermodel” Now: www.theeverydaysupermodel.com
My Beauty, Fashion, and Wellness Secrets Made Simple
With Tracy O’Connor
On-Sale January 6, 2015
With down-to-earth charm, humor, and best-girlfriend tough love, “supermodel next door” Molly Sims shares her hard earned beauty, fashion, fitness, and wellness secrets in The Everyday Supermodel (Dey Street Books; January 6, 2015; $24.99; ISBN: 9780062274151).
Molly Sims wasn’t born looking the way she does on television and in print. Like all of us, she’s had weight issues, bad hair days, and fashion disasters. Though she has graced the covers of Self, French Vogue, Allure, and Cosmopolitan, (and many more), Molly didn’t inherit a secret skinny gene or a perfect complexion. She’s had southern girl “mall pouf hair” and made fashion missteps, and has endured heartbreak and career setbacks.
So what’s the secret to Molly’s seemingly flawless supermodel look and confidence? She works hard to look and feel good every day . . . and she’s tried everything.
The ultimate guinea pig, Molly has learned what works—and what doesn’t—and now shares her road-tested secrets with women everywhere. In this fun and practical guide, Molly interweaves stories from her life with her own tried-and-true tips, best-girlfriend advice, tell-it-like-it-is honesty, and insider insights from the best in the business of beauty, health, fitness, and fashion.
Inside The Everyday Supermodel, you’ll find:
- Weight-loss strategies to help you end your love/hate relationship with food, like how to identify which “health foods” are fakers and a “Molly-fied Meatless Monday” plan for incorporating more veggies into your diet
- On-the-go workouts to help you move, dance, spin, and stretch your way to a hotter, healthier, happier you—think treadmill tricks like sidestepping and skipping and tips on how to turn up your sweat in order to reduce bloating, smooth cellulite, and glow
- Chic and figure-flattering style advice for every budget, from a list of luxe for less labels to key undercover agents and hidden helpers that will help you look polished from head to toe
- Easy-to-follow hair and makeup tutorials that will take you from the everyday to the runway, including a makeup-less, untouched close up of Molly and how she tackles her “issues” like breakouts and melasma
- Look-good/feel-good advice to help you bounce back from setbacks, decide what you want, and make your dreams come true!
- Tips and tricks from Molly’s celebrity pals, like Rachel Zoe, Jessica Alba, Joey Maalouf and more!
- Supermomma extras , from Lori Bergman’s Fertility Smoothie to natural therapies and tips to keep your body supermodel ready before, during, and after pregnancy
Within every woman is an everyday supermodel—all you need to do is find her. Let Molly be your guide!
MOLLY SIMS is a model, actress, and entrepreneur. She got her big break hosting MTV’s House of Style, starred on NBC’s hit television series Las Vegas, and has appeared in numerous films. She lives in Los Angeles with her family.
TRACY O’CONNOR is a lifestyle writer and reporter, and a sought-after beauty industry consultant. She is a regular contributor to Fox’s Good Day L.A. and Livestrong.com, and has a monthly column in Genlux Magazine. She lives in California.
About the book:
THE EVERYDAY SUPERMODEL: My Beauty, Fashion, and Wellness Secrets Made Simple
By Molly Sims
Dey Street Books Paperback Original
On Sale: January 6, 2015
$24.99; ISBN: 9780062274151