DT: JUNE 19, 2014
FR: ANGELA VILLANUEVA/MSO PR
SWING HOUSE STUDIOS
TO EXPAND TO NEW LOCATION IN LOS ANGELES
WITH LARGER STUDIOS AND AMENITIES
To mark the occasion of its 20th year in business, Los Angeles-based SWING HOUSE STUDIOS–a full service music company–will be relocating from West Hollywood to a 21,000-square foot facility in the Atwater neighborhood of the city.
The new SWING HOUSE STUDIOS location will be situated between Downtown LA, Silver Lake, Glendale and Burbank conveniently off the 2 and 5 freeways, making it the largest and closest music rehearsal sound stage rental facility to Downtown. The new space will feature:
- Two production stages (2000 and 1250 sq ft with 19 ft ceilings, private bathrooms, dressing rooms and production offices)
- Two rehearsal rooms (600 sq ft with wood dance floor and 400 sq ft)
- Full backline, audio and staging rental department
- Loading dock and bus bay
- 30+ car parking lot
- First class recording studio with Neve/API consoles, digital and analog recorders, private lounge and bathroom
- Seven private writer studios for “Producers in Residence”
- Private offices for music minded businesses available
- Coffee house/dining and bar conveniently located adjacent to the facility
As the music industry in Los Angeles continues spreading east, SWING HOUSE will be able to better cater to the burgeoning downtown and east side music scenes, while offering piece of mind with a conveniently located facility offering privacy and amenities to cover all needs.
The company anticipates it will be in its new location later this summer and will remain fully operational from its current West Hollywood location until then.
About SWING HOUSE STUDIOS:
Since 1994, SWING HOUSE STUDIOS–a full service music company–has been a major provider of rehearsal space, recording facilities, equipment rentals and cartage within the Los Angeles music community. Talent that has rehearsed and/or recorded at SWING HOUSE over the last 20 years include Aerosmith, Shakira, Coldplay, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bruno Mars, Rage Against the Machine, Marilyn Manson, Iggy & The Stooges, Maroon 5, 30 Seconds to Mars, The Fray and Band of Horses, just to name a few. In addition SWING HOUSE specializes in producing offsite music events. Clients rank some of the top in the industry including The Sunset Strip Music Festival, Culture Collide, SXSW, Monster Energy Drink, Red Bull, The Abbot Kinney Festival and more.