Spa & Wellness Month in The Palm Beaches Returns in October 2017,
Benefiting the Palm Beach County Chapter of the American Cancer Society
More than 30 offers available, including spa treatments starting at $45, wellness experiences starting at $15 and healthy eats starting at $11
Suggested tweet: Ready for #Spatober in #ThePalmBeaches! In October, enjoy #spa treatments, wellness experiences and healthy eats: www.Spatober.com
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (Aug. 8, 2017) – In a destination celebrated for its award-winning spas and wellness offerings, Discover The Palm Beaches (DTPB), the official tourism marketing corporation for Palm Beach County, is excited to announce the list of more than 30 offers available during the second year of Spa & Wellness Month in The Palm Beaches. All offers can be viewed at www.Spatober.com.
The month-long promotion highlights the array of wellness-focused offerings available throughout America’s First Resort Destination®. Designed to rejuvenate the mind, body and soul, these featured spa therapies, wellness experiences and healthy treats are available at these exclusive, limited-time prices only throughout the month of October 2017.
In support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, all participating businesses will donate a portion of their proceeds to the Palm Beach County chapter of the American Cancer Society.
“It’s a privilege to support the important work of the American Cancer Society while highlighting the exquisite spa and wellness experiences available in The Palm Beaches,” said Jorge Pesquera, president and CEO of Discover The Palm Beaches. “We are enormously grateful to both our local partners and visitors for making this thoughtful partnership work.”
“We are thrilled that the American Cancer Society and Discover The Palm Beaches will work together to bring us closer to a world without cancer through Spa & Wellness Month in The Palm Beaches,” said Chris Snyder, director of Estate and Gift Planning with the American Cancer Society of Palm Beach County. “Through generous donations from organizations like these, we are able to fund research and provide lifesaving services to the community. We take great pride in knowing that there are thoughtful organizations who believe in our mission to save lives, celebrate, and lead the fight for a world free from cancer.”
A sampling of promotional offers during Spa & Wellness Month in The Palm Beaches includes:
Beauté Therapies Medical Spa at 360 Beauty, Health, Wellness
The Black Peel Facial: This new facial from Dermophisiologique uses a carbon mask rich in natural actives such as kaolin and microspheres of active charcoal that provide deep cleansing. It absorbs skin impurities such as sebum, microorganisms and pollutants from the environment, while olive kernel powder exfoliates dead skin cells mechanically, favoring skin regeneration and promoting a natural glow. The spa will donate 5 percent of each service booked to the American Cancer Society.
The Power of Pink Scrub: Reserve a 25-minute OSEA Body Scrub featuring a fragrant, organic bio-scrub of your choice to gently exfoliate and soften your skin, and 25 percent of the net proceeds from the service will be donated to charity. Rate does not include service charge and tax and may not be combined with any other offer or discount. Other restrictions may apply.
Cosmo and Co. at 360 Beauty, Health, Wellness
SilkPeel Facial: SilkPeel Dermalinfusion or hydrodermabrasion skin treatments combine noninvasive exfoliation with the infusion of skin-specific topical solutions to improve and revitalize the skin. An advanced form of microdermabrasion, SilkPeels are unique because they do not use crystals. One treatment per person. Twenty-four-hour cancellation required. The spa will donate 5 percent of each service booked to the American Cancer Society.
The Palm Beach Potion in the Lotion Massage: In Palm Beach this Halloween night, the sand witches will unite for a spooky and kooky evening of sweet treats and pure delight. There is a potion in our lotion that will cause a great commotion, so call for your appointments before there is a line out to the ocean. Enjoy a 60-minute massage Monday through Thursday. A 20 percent gratuity will be added (the gratuity may be adjusted at guest’s discretion). Specials may not be applied to gift cards or certiﬁcates. Discounts cannot be combined with any other discounts, offers, discounted gift cards or promotions. Eau Spa will donate 10 percent of each Palm Beach Potion in the Lotion Massage to charity.
Therapeutic Massage: This 90-minute massage with Himalayan salt stones can help stimulate circulation, improve sleep, reduce inflammation, improve overall sense of well-being and reduce the signs of aging. A Himalayan salt stone massage integrates the philosophies of Eastern medicine, Swedish massage, thermal therapy and salt therapies. Himalayan pink salt stones also offer 84 naturally occurring minerals and salts that replenish the body and are naturally antimicrobial and antibacterial.
Pretty ‘n’ Pink October menu
Cost: from $89
- NovaLash Lash Extensions are a glamorous way to extend the length and thickness of natural eyelashes. A convenient alternative to mascara, lash extensions can be worn daily, without nightly removal. Because each tapered, synthetic lash is bonded to a single natural lash, the final effect is of effortless glamour that is difficult to detect even up close. $150 (classic look only).
- Elite Lash Lift is one of the easiest and fastest ways to enhance and lift your entire face. A beautiful alternative to eyelash extensions, it is one of the top trending eyelash treatments chosen by many celebrity makeup artists, which can give that stunning wide-eyed look to your natural lash. $89.
- Diamond Microdermabrasion: This skin resurfacing treatment removes the topmost layer of skin, leaving it more supple and vibrant (includes cherry light enzyme peel). It is noninvasive, painless and requires no down time. Diamond microdermabrasion may improve discolored skin, acne-prone and scarred skin, and wrinkles. $99.
The spa will donate 10 percent of the price for each service booked to charity.
Wellness Quench: A relaxing and invigorating afternoon at the five -star, five-diamond oceanfront Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach to include: a 50-minute wellness treatment (a 30-minute detoxifying body scrub and 20-minute relaxing massage); access to the spa’s saltwater Jacuzzi, eucalyptus steam room, high-performance showers and relaxation rooms; your choice of one fitness class, including beachfront yoga, in October; and valet parking. The resort will donate $10 per package booked to charity.
Cost: $140 (massage and manicure); $225 (massage, manicure and facial)
Discover Spa and Wellness: Start your spa and wellness experience with a 45-minute massage using warm Himalayan salt stones in our serene and beautiful Salt Room while inhaling the healing benefits of dry salt therapy. Next receive an expert manicure in the Garden Salon. Guests have the option to add a 50-minute facial treatment, which includes a skin analysis, deep cleanse, light exfoliation, essential oil-infused facial compresses, mask and rehydration. Gratuity included. The spa will donate 5 percent of each service to charity.
Our Village by the Sea: Combine a 50-minute head, neck, shoulder and scalp massage with a 50-minute Sea of Life facial, which infuses your skin with repairing ingredients formulated with antioxidants, organic seaweed extracts, Vitamin C and hyaluronic acid. Both services must be received on the same day by the same person. Cannot be combined with any other promotion or discounts. An 18 percent service charge will be added. The spa will donate 10 percent per package to charity.
Cost: $89 per treatment
Tickled Pink Menu
- Roses Facial (50 minutes): Breathe in the sweet scent of rose and experience the softness of natural marine and plant extracts for a sensory, soothing facial experience by Phytomer. After a rose-mineral mist, the complexion is polished with an AHA scrub for a petal-soft texture, then anointed with Rosee Soin rose oil to detoxify and strengthen skin. Includes a mini bottle of Rose Prosecco.
- Blushing Pink Rose Massage (50 minutes): Allow us to infuse your skin with a serum infused with roses and mixed with a nourishing oil featuring organic sunflower seed oil. Includes a mini bottle of Rose Prosecco.
- Pretty in Pink Pedicure (50 minutes): Immerse in a refreshing bubbling soak that both relaxes and invigorates. A sprightly sugar scrub made with Square One organic vodka and raspberry extract thoroughly banishes dry skin and hydrates deeply with natural oils. A light drizzle of softly scented melted shea butter, cocoa and mango butters makes for a lavish finale. Includes a mini bottle of Rose Prosecco.
Specials are valid Sunday through Friday. Tax and gratuity will be added. For each Tickled Pink treatment booked, $5 will go toward a breast cancer charity.
On Cloud Nine: A relaxing neck, back and shoulder massage using pink hibiscus oil melts away tension and soothes sore muscles. Face, scalp and feet are then treated, enhancing tranquility. ESPA’s Pink Mud nourishes hair while ELEMIS Rose Absolute and Moringa Oil hydrate and detoxify skin with a decadent lifting facial massage. A hot-towel foot cleansing ritual followed by the stimulation of pressure points on the feet encourages the release of blockages and increases energy flow. This package consists of three 25-minute treatments. Gratuity is not included. A donation of $10 per package will be made to charity.
Summer Spa Package: Begin with a glass of pink champagne and raspberries, followed by a relaxing 50-minute Swedish massage. Next, a detox facial massage (25 minutes) uses all-natural products to cleanse, tone and detoxify your face and give you a natural “face lift” by massaging specific reflexology points. The sweet smell of Seven Elements essential oil aromatherapy will enhance your already relaxed state while you check out. Fifty percent of the cost of services will be donated to charity.
SiSpa at the Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island
Cost: from $45
Comfort Care Classics: SiSpa’s entire staff has been trained to perform a variety of spa services specifically designed for guests being treated for or recovering from cancer. During the month of October, 10 percent of the proceeds from the following Comfort Care Classic services will be donated to charity.
- Comfort Care Classic Manicure (40 minutes): A gentle exfoliation, massage, nail cleanup and polish. $45
- Comfort Care Classic Pedicure (40 minutes): A gentle exfoliation, massage, nail cleanup and polish. $55
- Comfort Care Classic Massage (50 minutes): Full-body relaxation massage using light to medium pressure. $115
- Comfort Care Classic Facial (50 minutes): European facial featuring a re-mineralizing scalp treatment. $115
- Comfort Care Classic Dilo Body Wrap (50 minutes): A supercharged healing cocktail for the skin, the Dilo Rescue Gel used in this treatment is high in vitamins A, C and E, and is combined with coconut oil and aloe. $115
- Comfort Care Classic Reiki (25 or 60 minutes): Light- to no-touch energy to aid in relaxation and promote healing. $60/$115
Rejuvenate at Si: This 80-minute ritual includes spa-flexology, the choice of a full-body Swedish Massage or a Classic Signature Facial, and facial massage with moisturizer specifically chosen for skin type. The spa will donate 10 percent of all Rejuvenate at Si services in October to charity. $150
Blueline Goes Pink for the Cure: Take to the calming waters in your pink to support breast cancer awareness during the month of October with a one-hour paddleboard yoga class or a one-hour paddleboard rental. A donation of $5 from each rental will be made to charity.
Yoga in the Garden: Relax, refresh and reflect while practicing yoga in the tropical landscape of Mounts Botanical Garden. This all-levels class includes infused waters with herbs and spices from the garden. Classes run 8–9 a.m. each Sunday.
Cost: from $25
- Soulful Breathwork: This form of conscious breathing activates the body’s natural intelligence to release old beliefs and clear obstacles to being your most authentic self. Led by award-winning author and teacher Christian de la Huerta, the therapy can help reduce stress, increase longevity and create a happy lifestyle. An 18 percent service charge will be added. Cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount. This price is only available Monday through Friday during October. $40.
- Happiness Coaching Series: This transformational coaching series with international coaches Andrea and Lee Vallely will provide participants with a personal blueprint, clarity on their true selves, and tools to eliminate stress and create more abundance and happiness in life. Wednesdays 6–8 p.m. $25 per class; $80 for package of four classes.
- Chakra Balancing & Healing with Tia Crystal: World-renowned artist and jewelry designer Tia Crystal will teach the essence and energy of inner peace and how important it is for individuals to have the colors of their chakras in balance from root to crown. October 26, 6–8 p.m. $25 per person includes a healing crystal from Tia.
The spa will donate 10 percent of each ticket to charity.
Summer Wellness: Unlimited yoga membership for $59 includes yoga, Pilates and meditation. Fifty percent of the cost will go to the American Cancer Society.
Pink in the Sunshine Two-Hour Paddleboard Rental: Wear your pink gear in support of breast cancer research and enjoy a discounted two-hour paddleboard rental. A complimentary picture of your group in their pink attire will be taken and emailed to all guests. The offer is also valid for those guests who opt not to wear pink, but we will be encouraging all guests to dress in pink for the month of October. Online promotion code is THINKPINK. Of each $20 rental, $5 goes to charity.
Pink Power Paddling: Every Saturday in October, wear pink and join Visit Palm Beach for a morning sample paddle of the South Cove Estuary in downtown West Palm Beach. Choose a single or double kayak or SUP (stand-up paddleboard). Available 9:30–10:15 a.m. Space is limited. Reserve online. Must be wearing pink to receive the $15 rate. Of each $15 rental, $5 goes to charity.
Pink Power Bol: Anytime in October, visit Bolay and order the Pink Power Bol for $12; $1 of each order will benefit breast cancer research.
Cost: from $11
Lunch at Serenity: During October, enjoy a healthy lunch served with a selection of organic teas, and 10 percent of the cost will be donated to charity.
Cost: from $325 per night
Spa & Wellness Month Hotel Package: Includes a one-night stay in deluxe accommodations (either a deluxe king or deluxe queen room) paired with the “On Cloud Nine” spa package for one guest. Rates are subject to a $30 resort fee and 13 percent tax. Spa gratuity is not included. A donation of $10 per spa package and $25 per hotel package will be made to charity.
For more information about Spa & Wellness Month and to obtain an update on available offers for this promotion, visit thepalmbeaches.com or follow @palmbeachesfl on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
About Discover The Palm Beaches
Discover The Palm Beaches, formerly the Palm Beach County Convention and Visitors Bureau, is the official tourism marketing corporation that promotes the collection of 39 cities and towns and 15 tourism districts spanning more than 2,200 square miles and 47 miles of pristine beaches from Boca Raton to Jupiter and Tequesta, commonly referred to as “The Palm Beaches.” Tourism is among Palm Beach County’s major industries, generating $4.6 billion in direct visitor spending and supporting more than 66,000 jobs with an economic impact of approximately $7 billion. Once recognized as a tropical escape for elite travelers in the late 1800s, America’s First Resort Destination® is making its resurgence as The Best Way To Experience Florida®, welcoming a record-breaking 7.35 million people in 2016. The Palm Beaches are home to nearly 17,000 hotel rooms, ranging from historic resorts to boutique inns. The destination features more than 100 family-friendly attractions, world-class luxury and antique shopping experiences, 125 miles of peaceful waterways for on- or in-the-water activities, more than 150 artificial reefs that line the Atlantic Ocean’s Gulf Stream current, 160 golf courses, award-winning restaurants, and a thriving entertainment scene boasting more than 200 arts and culture organizations. For more information about The Palm Beaches, visit www.ThePalmBeaches.com and connect on social media via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @PalmBeachesFL, YouTube at Discover The Palm Beaches and the hashtag #ThePalmBeaches.
About the American Cancer Society
The American Cancer Society is a global grass-roots force of 2 million volunteers saving lives in every community. As the largest voluntary health organization, the society has contributed to a 25 percent decline in the cancer death rate in the U.S. since 1991, driven by less smoking, better treatments and earlier detection. As the nation’s largest private, not-for-profit investor in cancer research, the organization is finding cures, ensuring people facing cancer have the help they need, and continuing the fight for access to quality health care, lifesaving screenings and more. For more information, to get help, or to join the fight, call the society anytime, day or night, at 800-227-2345 or visit www.cancer.org.