Day 2 of RTX Austin has run its course; here’s a quick run-down of the highlights and announcements made today:
- Achievement Haunter gets an 8 episode series run and a premiere date.
- Lots of cool new RWBY merch was announced.
Following a highly successful pilot, Achievement Haunter will get an 8 episode premiere season this year. Episodes will premiere weekly starting on October 31st, exclusively on Rooster Teeth, available for iOS, Android, Xbox One, Apple TV, and at RoosterTeeth.com with memberships starting at $4.99 a month. Get ready to hunt more ghosts across the United States. First up, Louisiana.
Watch a teaser clip from Episode 2 now!
- Jazwares revealed a series of hot new collectibles in their popular RWBY line, all items are due out this Fall.
- Bioworld, in partnership with Jazwares, revealed a brand new line of RWBY apparel coming soon to Hot Topic, FYE, Game Stop, and (for the first time) Forever 21.
- Harmonix revealed that Jeff Williams’ smash-hit RWBY song “This Will Be The Day” is now available on Rock Band – for free. This will be the first of three RWBY songs to be added.
- FYE is at it once again – this time they brought Dust Crystals candy to RTX! Available exclusively at FYE, this candy is sure to help fledgling Huntresses and Hunters get combat ready. Attendees also got the return of their Pumpkin Pete’s cereal and shirts at the FYE booth. A few RWBY panel attendees were lucky to snag an early sample!
- Calendar Club were excited to reveal their new RWBY 2019 calendar. A few lucky attendees at the RWBY panel brought home an early release of the calendar!
Crypt TV’s “The Look-See” Season 2 Exclusive Sneak Peek
Crypt TV presented RTX with an exclusive sneak peek at Season 2 of The Look-See. Attendees came by the booth for a LOOK-SEE, a photo opp for the horror show on their platform.
Funhaus vs. Houston Outlaws
The Funhaus crew battled it out on Center Stage against the Outlaws! The Houston Outlaws are professional gamers running an Overwatch competition throughout RTX at their booth.
Griffon Ramsey’s debuted some awesome chainsaw art. Go see her live carving and take a photo at her booth. We hear she’s building something awesome!
NHN Entertainment – RWBY Amity Arena:
NHN Entertainment introduced RTX to a new mobile game RWBY Amity Arena. Attendees got to play first hand on the floor. Check out the booth to participate in tournaments for prizes and maybe a surprise from some of your favorite RT animation folks.
Space Camp brought the multi-axis trainer to RTX. Check out their booth for more information Space Camp and to see what real-life astronaut training is like.