NYC Father’s Day Story, 91 Year Old, Father of 3, Grandfather of 6 and Great Grandfather, Howard Eisenberg
What To Expect When You Have a Toddler! Howard Eisenberg, Great Grandfather, age 91, Author, Playwright and Eddie Fisher’s First Publcist. www.howardeisenbergauthor.com
Dedicated to his beloved late wife, Arlene, He wrote A Book of Toddler Poems. “Poems to make you laugh, when you feel like crying”
His wife Arlene and their daughter, Heidi Murkoff wrote all of the
“What To Expect When You’re Expecting” books,
Here’s a article that came out today in West Side Spirit
Here are his Five trials and tribulations that parents endure with their adorable toddler scoundrels :
1. The toilet paper trick: Unrolling the bathroom tissue to redecorate the living room.
2. The 1 a.m. commute: The toddler who’d rather sleep in your bed than his and has to be carried back and forth every hour on the hour.
3. The Main St. Tantrum: Why couldn’t he have it at home instead of in front of half the town?
4. The Shopping Spree: Mom’s trying to shop. Valerie’s trying to take the department store apart.
5. Stroller Dolor: When you put them in, they cry to get out. When you take them out, they cry to get in.
Here’s a fun youtube video with kids acting out the poems, narrated by Howard.
Adorable Scoundrels, a book that is such good medicine for harried parents of toddlers that it belong in every medicine cabinet. When a vase is broken or toilet paper unrolled across the living room floor and headaches are queen-sized, the doctor might say, “Take two aspirins and call me in the morning.” Mom can read two poems, regain her sense of humor, and have a wonderful day.”It’s perfect for people think the toddler years are the most difficult years of parenting. The truth is all you need to make three years of broken vases and unrolled toilet paper your happiest parenting years is a sense of humor.Howard is available for interviews, signings, appearances and book readings & giveaways!Here is a Huffington Post article:
entry/these-toddler-poems-perf ectly-sum-up-parenting_us_58bd 8f86e4b0b998941923c7?ncid=engm odushpmg00000006
Please check out his other books of guessing games and riddles, “Guess Who Zoo, Farm & Neighborhood”Follow on Twitter @guesswhozoo