WHAT: Mets Promotional notes for upcoming series – please include in listings, calendars or on air where appropriate.
Friday, Aug. 1 – vs. San Francisco (7:10 p.m.) Free Shirt Friday presented by Dunkin’ Donuts – free Mets themed t-shirt for all fans in attendance.
- Irish Heritage Night – Purchase at Mets.com/irish or by phone at (718) 507-TIXX to pick up an exclusive Irish Night t-shirt.
- Black 47 to perform on Mets Plaza beginning at 6 pm.
- Equipment Drive – Fans are encouraged to bring new or gently used gloves, bats and baseballs to first base side of the ballpark outside of the Jackie Robinson Rotunda. The equipment drive benefits the Greater New York Sandlot Athletic Alliance, which serves the children of New York City and the Greater Metropolitan Area through baseball while promoting an attitude of professionalism and fair play.
Saturday, Aug. 2 – vs. San Francisco (7:10 p.m.) Fireworks Night presented by Duane Reade
- Fireworks show following game
Sunday, Aug. 3 – vs. San Francisco (1:10 p.m.) – W.B. Mason Toy Truck Giveaway for 1st 15,000 fans/Family Sunday
- Family Sunday – Before every Sunday home game beginning at 11:00 a.m. on the Mets Plaza, adjacent to the Jackie Robinson Rotunda, there are Mets featured family-friendly activities including kids inflatables, face painters, balloon artists and entertainment.
Monday, Aug. 4 – vs. San Francisco (12:10 p.m.)