Los Angeles Podcast Festival Offers Pay-Per-View Webcast This Weekend
Can’t make it to LA for the third annual Los Angeles Podcast Festival? Stream it!
In the true spirit of podcasting, fans all over the world can watch this weekend’s Los Angeles Podcast Festival online. $25 gets you access to over 35 shows and panels hosted during the three-day event. Stream the festival live September 26 – 28 or watch it on demand for three weeks following the festival.
This year Marc Maron serves double duty as host of his iconic WTF podcast and as Aisha Tyler’s guest on Girl on Guy. Fans can also look forward to guest appearances by:
- Tim Minchin on Probably Science
- Joey McIntyre on Comedy Film Nerds
- James Adomian on The Todd Glass Show
- Horatio Sanz, Ian Roberts and Lauren Lapkus on improv4humans
- Whitney Cummings on WTF
- Hal Sparks, Jason Nash, Dan Levy and Dana Gould on The Kira Soltanovich Show
- And surprise guests on dozens of other podcasts including Never Not Funny, RISK!, Keith and the Girl, Who Charted?, The JV Club, Jonah Raydio, The Dana Gould Hour and This Week with Larry Miller
Live shows start Friday, September 26th at 7:00pm PT and Saturday and Sunday at 12:00 Noon PT.
Buy your ticket to the webcast and view the complete line-up at www.lapodfest.com
iTunes users can also subscribe to all the podcasts featured at this year’s festival at www.itunes.com/lapodfest
Still want to attend the festival in person? Limited day and weekend passes are available starting at $29. Saturday day passes and weekend festival passes include admission to the Podsmash stand-up show. Visit www.lapodfest.com for compete ticketing info.
About the Los Angeles Podcast Festival
The Los Angeles Podcast Festival is a celebration of podcasts, podcasters and, most importantly, the fan. Founded in 2012 by Comedy Film Nerds and Walking the Room, the annual event features live podcast recordings, panels, stand-up comedy, and the Squarespace Lounge, where fans can meet their favorite podcast hosts. Follow the festival on Facebook and Twitter at www.facebook.com/lapodfest and www.twitter.com/lapodfest