Tilles Center is currently looking for 100 piano students ages from 6-18.
Please encourage any students above NYSSMA level 2 and up to perform on the stage at Tilles Center. 100 students will perform 2 duet works together with world famous pianist, Lang Lang through master class and concert. It is one of kind, great opportunity for students.
There will be also a special selection of 1 advanced student to perform solo work.
Don’t miss out on this great performance opportunity!
Students can audition with their own solo piece, best clips of 2 minutes.
Both audition and concert music is not necessary to memorize.
There are 100 students spots to fill.
Details can be found on below link and attached pdf file.
Please spread words to all piano students.
- Applicant must be a New York State resident
- Ages 6-18 years old, NYSSMA level 3 or higher preferred.
- Participants are encouraged to apply as duos but individuals are also welcome.
- If selected to audition, students must be available to audition in person on June 21, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. at Tilles Center.
- If selected to participate and perform, students must be available from Saturday afternoon on October 25 and Sunday, October 26, 2014 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. for rehearsals, master class, and concert.
100 Crossways Park West
Woodbury, NY 11797