St. Patrick’s Day: Pints, Parades and Parties – Oh My!
WHAT: It’s St. Patrick’s Day! Visit EarthCam and…
- Start your day in Dublin with friends and a pint of Guinness
- Head to New York City at 11 am EST for the world’s largest parade
- Tour famous landmarks as they turn green – such as Niagara Falls and the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign!
WHY: …because who wants to stay in one location all day when you can travel the world? EarthCam’s live webcams transport you to Dublin, NYC, Niagara Falls, Las Vegas and more!
HOW: Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day anywhere with EarthCam:
- Party in Dublin, watch the parade in NYC and more at http://www.earthcam.com/events/stpats/2015/
- Celebrate on the go with EarthCam’s Webcams app at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/webcams-earthcam/id853926670?mt=8
Connect with EarthCam!
EarthCam is the global leader in delivering webcam content, technology and services. Founded in 1996, EarthCam provides live streaming video and time-lapse construction cameras for corporate, tourism and government clients in major cities around the world. EarthCam’s revolutionary gigapixel camera systems deliver superior billion pixel clarity for monitoring and archiving the world’s most important projects and events. EarthCam’s all-weather webcams, innovative software and mobile applications enable users to showcase unique views, increase exposure and generate positive public relations.
The Webby Award winning company hosts many highly trafficked tourism cams, with views of popular locations and landmarks such as Times Square, World Trade Center, Las Vegas Strip, Bourbon Street, Eiffel Tower, Andy Warhol’s gravesite, Hollywood Boulevard, Miami Beach, Atlantis the Palm Dubai, Petra in Jordan and Abbey Road Crossing in London.
To experience more of EarthCam, visit www.earthcam.com or download the Webcams app on your mobile device.