INDUSTRY AWARD WINNERS ANNOUNCED
FOR THE 51ST ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS®
RECIPIENTS TO BE FETED AT INDUSTRY AWARDS RECEPTION HOSTED BY
LADY ANTEBELLUM’S CHARLES KELLEY ON SATURDAY, APRIL 2
AT THE MGM GRAND CONVENTION CENTER
ENCINO, CA (March 22, 2016) – Today, the Academy of Country Music® announced the Industry Award winners for the 51ST ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS®! The ACM Industry Awards recognize the executives and venues who contribute so much to the artistry, success and longevity of country music.
Industry Award recipients will be feted this year alongside previously announced Radio Award winners during the Industry Awards Reception, hosted by Lady Antebellum member and eight-time ACM Award winner Charles Kelley, on Saturday, April 2, 2016 at the MGM Grand Convention Center in Las Vegas. The Academy of Country Music Industry Awards are voted on by all professional members of the Academy in the final round of voting.
Below is a complete list of the Industry Award winners for the 51st Academy of Country Music Awards:
- CASINO OF THE YEAR – SMALL CAPACITY: Wolf Den at Mohegan Sun – Uncasville, CT
- CASINO OF THE YEAR – MEDIUM CAPACITY: Mohegan Sun Arena – Uncasville, CT
- FESTIVAL OF THE YEAR: Stagecoach – Indio, CA
- NIGHTCLUB OF THE YEAR: Boondocks – Springfield, IL
- VENUE OF THE YEAR – SMALL CAPACITY: The Rave/Eagles Ballroom – Milwaukee, WI
- VENUE OF THE YEAR – MEDIUM CAPACITY: Ascend Amphitheatre – Nashville, TN
- VENUE OF THE YEAR – LARGE CAPACITY: Gorge Amphitheatre – Quincy, WA
- DON ROMEO TALENT BUYER OF THE YEAR: Gil Cunningham – Neste Event Marketing
- PROMOTER OF THE YEAR: Brian O’Connell – Live Nation
About the Academy of Country Music Awards:
The 51st Academy of Country Music Awards is dedicated to honoring and showcasing the biggest names and emerging talent in the country music industry. The show is produced for television by dick clark productions and will broadcast LIVE from MGM Grand Garden Arena on Sunday, April 3, 2016 at 8:00 PM live ET/delayed PT on the CBS Television Network. Allen Shapiro, Mike Mahan, R.A. Clark, Barry Adelman and Mark Bracco are executive producers. Bob Romeo is executive producer for the Academy of Country Music.