Free hotel nights plus extras make @PalmBeachesFL the place to go for #fall #travel. ThePalmBeaches.com #thepalmbeaches
Make Summer Last a Little Longer in The Palm Beaches
Free Hotel Nights, Added Amenities Await Early Fall Visitors
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (Sept. 27, 2017) – Because it’s never easy to say goodbye to summer, The Palm Beaches have launched a “Free Nights Plus” promotion to keep that summer feeling around a bit longer. In addition to extending their successful summer free-night promotions into fall, 15 hotels and resorts are adding bonuses such as reduced resort fees, shopping discounts, free meals, and complimentary beverages. A collection of 39 cities and towns stretching from Boca Raton to Jupiter and Tequesta, The Palm Beaches boast 47 miles of pristine beaches, award-winning dining options, cultural offerings and lodgings that range from luxury beachfront resorts to chic hotels.
“With late summer and early fall temperatures in The Palm Beaches in the high 70s and low 80s, and convenient access via Palm Beach International Airport, even travelers with just a few days to get away will find it easy to relax and refresh in America’s First Resort Destination®,” said Jorge Pesquera, president and CEO of Discover The Palm Beaches (DTPB), the official tourism marketing corporation for Palm Beach County.
FREE NIGHTS PLUS OFFERS
A part of West Palm Beach’s history for 45 years, this classic Florida hotel features a tropical pool and courtyard, gazebo, waterfall, and meditation garden.
- Summer Drive Special: Stay three nights and the fourth night is free, plus enjoy a 10 percent discount on food at TooJay’s, Red Robin, and BJ’s Brewhouse, along with a $10 shopping voucher at the Palm Beach Outlets (all located across from the hotel). Available through October 31, 2017. To book, call 561-683-8810, ext. 452.
- Boca Raton Resort & Club — Boca Raton
Situated on 356 acres, this eclectic, private village offers an award-winning spa, championship golf and tennis, expansive beach and luxury marina.
- Another Day in Paradise: Stay four or more consecutive nights and receive 25 percent off each night, plus ask for the Ultimate Resort Experience at check-in for additional $59 and receive a $10 daily credit at Serendipity, a $20 credit on spa services of $150 or more, 10 percent savings at the resort’s boutique shops, and two Waldorf Waters daily. Available through December 20, 2017. To book, call 888-543-1224.
- The Brazilian Court Hotel — Palm Beach
Just steps from Worth Avenue and the Atlantic Ocean, the Brazilian Court is a historic landmark infused with Roaring ’20s glamour.
- One More Night: Stay two nights and the third night is free, plus enjoy free valet parking. Available through October 31, 2017. To book, call 561-655-7740.
- The Breakers — Palm Beach
Founded on the sands of Palm Beach in 1896, The Breakers is known for spectacular form, gracious staff and seaside glamour.
- Stay Longer and Save: Stay six consecutive nights in a premium guest room category or higher and the sixth night is free, plus enjoy complimentary daily benefits including a breakfast buffet at The Circle or The Beach Club Restaurant, meals for kids ages 12 and under, unlimited golf and tennis, unlimited access to Ocean Fitness Center, high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the property, and no resort fees. Available through October 31, 2017. To book, call 877-724-3188.
- The Chesterfield Palm Beach — Palm Beach
A striking building in the Palm Beach historical district, the luxurious four-diamond Chesterfield Palm Beach exudes old-world charm.
- 3 Nights for the Price of 2: Stay two nights in a junior suite or master suite and the third night is free, plus enjoy a $100 gift card to the Woody Michleb Beauty Salon. Available through December 20, 2017. To book, call 561-659-5800 or 800-243-7871.
- The Colony Palm Beach — Palm Beach
Adjacent to Worth Avenue and close to the beach, the Colony has hosted U.S. presidents, European royalty and winter season snowbirds. Against a backdrop of classic British Colonial architecture, the hotel mixes old and new.
- Fourth Night Free: Stay two nights and the third night is free, plus enjoy a $20 food and beverage credit per night. Available through October 31, 2017. To book, call 561-655-5430.
- Delray Sands Resort — Highland Beach
Nestled between Boca Raton and Delray Beach, Delray Sands combines the intimacy of a boutique hotel with resort-style amenities in an oceanfront setting.
- Have an Extra Night on the Beach: Stay two nights and the third night is free, plus enjoy two free cocktails upon arrival. Available through December 18, 2017. To book, call 866-943-0950 and use promo code THIRDFREE.
- Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa — Manalapan
The Forbes five-star Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa is situated on 7 acres of oceanfront with lush tropical gardens.
- Third Night Free: Stay two nights and the third night is free, plus enjoy a $50 food and beverage credit. Available through October 31, 2017. To book, call 800-328-0170.
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham West Palm Beach — West Palm Beach
Rooms at this family-friendly hotel, which is convenient to I-95 and steps from the new Palm Beach Outlets, include separate kitchen areas with full-size refrigerators and dishwashers. Guests can enjoy a heated outdoor pool and a free bike-share program.
- Fourth Night Free: Stay three nights and the fourth night is free, plus enjoy a 10 percent discount on food at TooJay’s, Red Robin, and BJ’s Brewhouse, along with a $10 shopping voucher at the Palm Beach Outlets (all located across from the hotel). Available through October 31, 2017. To book, call 561-472-7000, ext. 723.
- Hilton Boca Raton Suites — Boca Raton
Set in a peaceful lakeside complex, Hilton Boca Raton Suites is within easy reach of some of the area’s best shopping, dining, golf and beaches.
- Fourth Night Free: Stay three nights and the fourth night is free, plus enjoy a daily full, cooked-to-order breakfast for two and complimentary cocktails during the manager’s reception in the Palms Lounge. Available through December 17, 2017. To book, call 561-483-3600.
- Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront — Singer Island
Set on a 4-mile stretch of sandy beach, Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront is minutes from the area’s shopping, dining and recreational activities.
- Another Day in Paradise: Stay three nights and the fourth night is free. Plus, guests can enjoy a complementary beachside cabana for each day. Available through October 31, 2017. To book, call 561-848-3888.
- Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa — Jupiter
In addition to its tropical beachfront location, Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa is the home of two award-winning restaurants, an oceanfront pool, waterfall hot tub and state-of-the-art fitness center.
- Jupiter Jaunt: Stay two nights and the third night is free, plus receive a $50 resort credit per stay. Available through December 21, 2017. To book, call 877-389-0571.
- The Seagate Hotel & Spa — Delray Beach
This boutique hotel’s many amenities include a private country club with 18 holes of golf and nine tennis courts, and a private beach club with oceanside pool.
- Have a Free Night in Downtown Delray Beach: Stay three nights and the fourth night is free, plus guests will receive a free beach bag (one per room). Available through October 31, 2017. To book, call 877-577-3242.
- Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa — Palm Beach
Between the Atlantic Ocean and palatial Palm Beach mansions, the Tideline offers a pool with a cascading waterfall, spa, fitness center and chef-driven restaurant that opens onto the beach.
- Third Night Free: Stay two nights and the third night is free, plus resort fees will be waived. Available through September 30, 2017. To book, call 561-540-6440.
- Wyndham Grand Jupiter At Harbourside Place — Jupiter
At the Wyndham Grand Jupiter at Harbourside Place, edging Jupiter’s Intracoastal Waterway, guests can enjoy a swim in the sparkling rooftop pool, then lounge poolside with a hand-crafted cocktail, while soaking up the views and gentle breezes.
- Fourth Night Free: Stay three nights and the fourth night is free, plus resort fees will be waived. Available through December 23, 2017. To book, call 561-273-6600.
About Discover The Palm Beaches
Discover The Palm Beaches, formerly the Palm Beach County Convention and Visitors Bureau, is the official tourism marketing corporation that promotes the collection of 39 cities and towns and 15 tourism districts spanning more than 2,200 square miles and 47 miles of pristine beaches from Boca Raton to Jupiter and Tequesta, commonly referred to as “The Palm Beaches.” Tourism is among Palm Beach County’s major industries, generating $4.6 billion in direct visitor spending and supporting more than 66,000 jobs with an economic impact of approximately $7 billion. Once recognized as a tropical escape for elite travelers in the late 1800s, America’s First Resort Destination® is making its resurgence as The Best Way To Experience Florida®, welcoming a record-breaking 7.35 million people in 2016. The Palm Beaches are home to nearly 17,000 hotel rooms, ranging from historic resorts to boutique inns. The destination features more than 100 family-friendly attractions, world-class luxury and antique shopping experiences, 125 miles of peaceful waterways for on- or in-the-water activities, more than 150 artificial reefs that line the Atlantic Ocean’s Gulf Stream current, 160 golf courses, award-winning restaurants, and a thriving entertainment scene boasting more than 200 art and culture organizations. Situated along I-95, The Palm Beaches are also home to Palm Beach International Airport (PBI), with more than 200 daily direct flights to 27 domestic and international destinations in the United States and Canada. For more information about The Palm Beaches, visit www.ThePalmBeaches.com and connect on social media via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @PalmBeachesFL, YouTube at Discover The Palm Beaches and the hashtag #ThePalmBeaches.