With May being Military Appreciation Month and military retirees transitioning back to civilian life during America’s war against COVID-19, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its report on 2020’s Best & Worst States for Military Retirees, as well as accompanying videos.
To help our troops plan their years after service, WalletHub compared the 50 states and the District of Columbia across 29 key indicators of retirement-friendliness toward veterans. The data set ranges from job opportunities for veterans to housing affordability to quality of VA hospitals.
Military Retirement in Florida (1=Best; 25=Avg.)
- 16th– Veterans per Capita
- 6th– Number of VA Health Facilities per Number of Veterans
- 24th – Veteran Job Opportunities
- 6th– Number of VA Benefits-Administration Facilities per Number of Veterans
- 5th– Share of Population Aged 40 & Older
For the full report, please visit: https://wallethub.com/edu/best-states-for-military-retirees/3915/
More from WalletHub