OFFICIAL TIE-IN EBOOK, AUDIO BOOK SERIES EXPANDS UNIVERSE OF NBC HIT SHOW HEROES and NEW EVENT SERIES HEROES REBORN
Filling in gaps between the wildly popular NBC series Heroes and the highly anticipated event series Heroes Reborn (Premiering September 24), German publisher Bastei Lübbe AG, in a joint multi-platform venture with Imperative Entertainment, is releasing the first in a series of official tie-in eBooks and audiobooks, Heroes Reborn Event Series – Book 1: Brave New World, on Sept. 25, 2015.
- The first of six thrillers, initially published as eBooks and audiobooks with an anthologized print edition to follow, Brave New World addresses many previously unanswered questions, offers new information about characters, and treats readers to a deeper examination of the Heroes universe.
- Brave New World is written by former 2000AD and Judge Dredd Magazine editor David Bishop, a prolific, award-winning science fiction writer.
- Based on original drafts from the first episode of Heroes Reborn, Brave New World is set one year after the events of the Odessa Summit and reveals a Heroes universe radically different from the world fans of the original series once knew. The evolved humans – or ‘Evos’ – are held responsible for the events at the Summit and forced to either go into hiding, or fight back.
- Brave New World follows familiar characters, such as Noah Bennett and the Haitian, as well as a variety of new personalities introduced in Heroes Reborn.
- The Heroes Reborn eBooks and audiobooks are the first books officially connected to the hit NBC show. Penned by different bestselling authors—including New York Times-bestselling author Timothy Zahn and multi-million bestselling novelist Kevin J. Anderson—the stories extend and expand the Heroes universe for both longtime and new fans alike.
- NBC’s Heroes Reborn premieres Thursday, Sept. 24, at 8 p.m. ET. To celebrate this event, Heroes Reborn – Book 1: Brave New World will be made available as an exclusive, limited free eBook download on Amazon for one day only, September 25, 2015.
# # #