CardHub & WalletHub Press Release
CardHub & WalletHub forthcoming Cyber Monday Report, which will be released first thing in the morning on Nov. 30, showcasing the best places to shop during this day of online retail heaven!
- JCPenney and Kohl’s are 2015’s Best Retailers For Black Friday Deals.
- Over 17% of items will actually be more expensive on Black Friday than they currently are on Amazon.com.
- Books, movies and music will offer the most value on Black Friday 2015 relative to their current prices, while jewelry is expected to be the worst deal.
- 11% of Black Friday deals are the same as last year, per our 2015 Black Friday Freshness Report.
- Visa, Amazon.com and American Express top the list of 2015’s 50 Most Popular Gift Cards.
- Consumers can save up to $625 with one of 2015’s Best & Worst Credit Cards For Holiday Shopping.
- Most consumer credit cards have a number of forgotten-about benefits that can save shoppers a lot of time and money this holiday season, including extended warranties, price protection and rental car insurance.
- 47% of major-retailer financing offers have a feature called deferred interest that can make holiday purchases up to 27.5-times more expensive than expected if shoppers aren’t careful.