Wanted to make sure you received the exciting news today! American Express is activating at Coachella with awide range of new, fan favorite experiences to welcome back festivalgoers for an epic Coachella #withAmex. Through a one-of-a-kind pop-up merch shop called Amex Artist Shop with Billie Eilish and Conan Gray to an all-new American Express Lounge to exclusive access to some of the festival’s most coveted experiences, Amex is connecting Card Members with their favorite festival rituals to help make this year’s return to the Polo Fields an epic one.
· Amex’s Coachella landing page where all the experiences are listed: AmericanExpress.com/Coachella
Amex Artist Shop Featuring Billie Eilish and Conan Gray:
- For the first time on the festival grounds, American Express has partnered with Bravado to create a one-of-a-kind artist pop-up shop in their on-site Lounge, where Card Members will have access to exclusive, limited-edition festival merchandise from some of their favorite performers, including Billie Eilish and Conan Gray.
- Billie Eilish: Black zip-up hoodie that has been reclaimed and upcycled from deadstock, shelf pulls, retail returns & gently used apparel, giving it new life & making each hoodie unique ($100 USD)
- Conan Gray: A watermelon-pigment dyed unisex crewneck pullover featuring your sweater embroidered text (a play on his hit song “Heather”) with exclusive desert cactus embroidery ($70 USD)
- The pop-up shop, which will be open on the first day of both festival weekends (April 15 & April 22), will also be available online via AmexArtistShop.com from April 15 – April 30 for Card Members that are unable to join us on the polo field
American Express Lounge:
- Entry into to the American Express Lounge for Card Members and up to 3 of their guests
- A special selection of sweet treats available on both Saturdays (April 16 & April 23) to satisfy your sweet tooth
- Wellness activities to recharge in between sets, including a crystal bar, tarot card and astrology readings from Smudge Wellness, plus healing acupressure ear seeding on both Sundays (April 17 & April 24)
- All of this is in addition to the hydration station, charging stations and cash bar that will be available for Card Members at the space daily
- One complimentary ride on the La Grande Wheel (1x/per weekend)
- Access to a Card Member only reserved hour at the iconic rainbow tower SPECTRA daily from 12-1pm
- Exclusive access to reserved tables to the restaurant pop-up on the festival grounds, Broad Street Oyster Co.
· These Card Member-only reservations will be available from April 11th to April 14th in the Resy app
- A complimentary gift with purchase at the Campground General Store when Card Members check-out using their eligible Amex Card
- A one-time $10 statement credit when they spend $50 on-site using their eligible American Express Card
- Card Members and festivalgoers can text #withAmex at 760-477-4004 to stay updated on all of the exclusive benefits available at Coachella or by scanning QR codes around festival grounds. (Note: Phone # will be active beginning on 4/11)
For Friends of Card Members:
- For those who aren’t Card Members but want the opportunity to experience what Coachella with Amex is like, the company will be offering a “Taste of Membership” on both Saturdays (April 16 & April 23) from 12-3pm where festivalgoers can choose one Card Member benefit to experience, including SPECTRA & Ferris Wheel access and more