2015 IHEARTRADIO FIESTA LATINA PRESENTED BY SPRINT ANNOUNCES PRESENTERS FOR
STAR-STUDDED CONCERT IN MIAMI
iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina Will Broadcast Live on iHeartMedia Stations and Stream on Yahoo Live November 7
TELEMUNDO to Air Exclusive Televised Special of
iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina on November 15
New York, N.Y. November 4, 2015 iHeartMedia, the leading media company in America, announced the list of Presenters for its iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina Presented by Sprint on Saturday, November 7, 2015 from the AmericanAirlines Arena in Miami. The event will video stream live exclusively on Yahoo (www.yahoo.com/iheartfiesta) for fans nationwide and broadcast live on iHeartMedia Spanish-Pop, Tropical, regional Mexican and Spanish Adult Hit radio stations across the U.S. at 8:30 p.m.ET. In addition, TELEMUNDO will air the exclusive televised TV special on November 15 at 8 p.m./7c. The iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina will feature live performances by Jennifer Lopez, Don Omar, Marco Antonio Solis, Prince Royce, Natalia Jiménez, Wisin, Camila, Becky G, Fonseca, Voz de Mando and Pitbull.
The group of presenters, made up of renowned television talent and musical artists, include:
- Akon Five-time Grammy nominee R&B artist, and recipient of multiple awards including an American Music Award, a Billboard Music Award, and five World Music Awards
- Ana Maria Canseco Host of TELEMUNDO’s daily morning show “Un Nuevo Dia”
- Angelica Vale Popular actress and host of TELEMUNDO’s new Saturday night show “Que Noche! con Angelica y Raul”
- Carmen Villalobos Popular actress last seen in TELEMUNDO’s hit Super Series “El Señor de los Cielos”
- Danna Paola Popular actress soon to star in TELEMUNDO’s upcoming novela “Quien es Quien”
- Diane Guerrero Actress best known for her roles in “Orange is the New Black” and “Jane the Virgin”
- Eiza Gonzalez Singer and actress currently starring in “From Dusk till Dawn: The Series”
- Elizabeth Rodriguez Actress best known for her role in “Orange is the New Black”
- Gabriel Coronel Singer and actor featured in the upcoming fourth season of “El Señor de los Cielos”
- Gonzalo Garcia Vivanco Actor recently seen in TELEMUNDO’s “Tierra de Reyes”
- Jackie Cruz Actress and singer who plays the role of Marisol “Flaca” Gonzalez on the series “Orange is the New Black”
- Jaime Camil Actor, singer and host, currently known for his role of “Rogelio de la Vega” on the comedy “Jane the Virgin”
- Joe Ferrero Morning drive-time radio personality on Mega 94.9FM
- Lincoln Palomeque Actor currently starring on Super Series “Señora Acero”
- Maria Elisa Camargo Leading actress in hit novela “Bajo el Mismo Cielo”
- Rafael De la Fuente Television actor and singer currently starring on “Empire”
- Raul Gonzalez Popular comedian and host of TELEMUNDO’s new Saturday night show “Que Noche! con Angelica y Raul”
- Roselyn Sanchez Singer-songwriter, model and actress currently known for her role in “Devious Maids”
- Selenis Leyva Actress, known for her role as Gloria Mendoza in “Orange Is the New Black”
The iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina is part of iHeartMedia’s incredibly successful roster of major concert events, which includes the iHeartRadio Music Festival, the biggest live concert event in radio history, now in its fifth year, which features more than 20 A-list artists across every music genre on one stage; the iHeartRadio Summer Pool Party; the nationwide iHeartRadio Jingle Ball Concert Tour; the iHeartRadio Country Festival; and the iHeartRadio Music Awards, which generated more than 14 billion social media impressions, almost triple that of the Academy Awards.
In addition, fans can check out “iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina Pre-Party at La Villita Presented by Coors Light,” the official FREE pre-event for the iHeartRadio Fiesta Latina. La Villita, Presented by Coors Lights will feature live performances by Baby Rasta Y Gringo, J. Quiles, Sofia Reyes, Grupo Treo and Los 5 as well as live sets by iHeartRadio’s DJs and on-air personalities on Saturday afternoon at Bayfront Park Amphitheater. The free afternoon event will feature food trucks and sponsor activations by Amtrak®, Coors Light, Ford, JCPenny, State Farm and Creed.
# # #
With 245 million monthly listeners in the U.S., 87 million monthly digital uniques, over 75 million social followers and 196 million monthly consumers of its Total Traffic and Weather Network, iHeartMedia has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America. It serves over 150 markets through 858 owned radio stations, and the company’s radio stations and content can be heard on AM/FM, HD digital radio, satellite radio, on the Internet at iHeartRadio.com and on the company’s radio station websites, on the iHeartRadio mobile app, in enhanced auto dashes, on tablets and smartphones, and on gaming consoles. iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s digital radio platform, is the No. 1 all-in-one digital audio service with over 700 million downloads; it reached its first 20 million registered users faster than any digital service in Internet history and reached 70 million users faster than any other radio or digital music service and even faster than Facebook. The company’s operations include radio broadcasting, online, mobile, digital and social media, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation. iHeartMedia is a division of iHeartMedia, Inc. (OTCBB: IHRT). Visit iHeartMedia.com for more company information.
TELEMUNDO, a division of NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises, is a world-class media company, leading the industry in the production and distribution of high-quality Spanish-language content across its multiplatform portfolio to U.S. Hispanics and audiences around the world. TELEMUNDO’s multiple platforms include the TELEMUNDO Network, a Spanish-language television network featuring original productions, theatrical motion pictures, news and first-class sports events, reaching 94% of U.S. Hispanic viewers in 210 markets through its 17 owned stations, which includes a full power station in Puerto Rico that reaches 99% of all TV households in that DMA, and broadcast and MVPD affiliates; TELEMUNDO Digital Media, which distributes TELEMUNDO’s original content across digital and emerging platforms including mobile devices and www.telemundo.com; and Telemundo Internacional, the international distribution arm which has positioned TELEMUNDO as the second largest provider of Spanish-language content worldwide by syndicating content to more than 120 countries in over 40 languages.