RANGERS TO HOST BREWERS & RAYS
DURING SIX-GAME HOMESTAND, SEPTEMBER 26-OCTOBER 2
Fan Appreciation Day, Colby Lewis Bobblehead Giveaway, and Red Out games highlight the homestand
Arlington, Texas—The Texas Rangers will host the Milwaukee Brewers and the Tampa Bay Rays for three games each beginning Monday, September 26 at Globe Life Park in Arlington, wrapping up the regular season.
The Brewers come to Arlington for the first time since 2013 for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday matchups at 7:05 p.m. Wednesday features Texas Chili Company Dollar Hot Dog Day and Dr Pepper Autograph Wednesday.
Fans are encouraged to Red Out the ballpark all three games of the Milwaukee series, with a FOX Sports Southwest and 105.3 The FAN ticket offer for $10.00 tickets in the Lexus Club Terrace and Upper Level seating sections for September 26-28. The ticket offer is available at texasrangers.com/specials using the online coupon code REDOUT.
The Rays close out the homestand with 7:05 p.m. games Friday and Saturday, followed by a 2:05 p.m. matinee on Sunday. Friday’s post-game fireworks show will be set to the top summer hits for 2016 and sponsored by Big Green Egg.
On Saturday, the first 15,000 fans at the ballpark will receive a Colby Lewis Bobblehead, sponsored by Kroger.
For Sunday’s regular season finale, the Rangers will celebrate Fan Appreciation Day, giving away prizes to randomly selected fans every half inning. Autographed baseballs, the complete 2016 Texas Rangers Bobblehead Giveaway Collection, ballpark experiences for 2017, and gifts from Rangers sponsors are among the prizes that will be distributed.
Tickets can be purchased at texasrangers.com, by calling 972.RANGERS, and at the Globe Life Park in Arlington ticket office.
Game-by-game highlights of the homestand:
Monday, September 26 vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 7:05 p.m. – FSSW-HD
- Red Out
- Pre-game presentation to National Baseball Hall of Fame President Jeff Idelson from the Taylor Hooton Foundation
- Pre-game presentation for fans who have been full season ticket holders for 25 years or more
- National Anthem performed by Amy Curnow
Tuesday, September 27 vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 7:05 p.m. – FSSW-HD
- Red Out
Wednesday, September 28 vs. Milwaukee Brewers – 7:05 p.m. – FSSW-HD
- Red Out
- Texas Chili Company Dollar Hot Dog Night
- Dr Pepper Autograph Wednesday (all fans)
Friday, September 30 vs. Tampa Bay Rays – 7:05 p.m. – FSSW-HD
- New Era Alumni Alley—outfielder Pete Incaviglia, 6:00-6:45 p.m. (left field main concourse)
- National Anthem performed by The Wicks
- Post-game fireworks set to the top hits of the summer, presented by Big Green Egg
Saturday, October 1 vs. Tampa Bay Rays – 7:05 p.m. – FSSW-HD
- Kroger Colby Lewis Bobblehead giveaway (first 15,000)
- New Era Alumni Alley—pitcher Danny Darwin, 6:00-6:45 p.m. (left field main concourse)
- Firefighter Appreciation Night
- National Anthem and God Bless America performed by Joel Lagrone
Sunday, October 2 vs. Tampa Bay Rays – 2:05 p.m. – FSSW-HD Gates Open at 12:30 p.m.
- Fan Appreciation Day
- Pre-game parade for season ticket holders
- Blue Bell $1 Ice Cream Sunday (youngsters, 13 and younger)
- Kids Run the Bases postgame
- National Anthem performed by Garland High School Trumpet Choir
- God Bless America performed by Devin Crandell