Bay Harbor Hotel Announces Two Executive Leaders To Forge Rebrand
Oxford Capital Group, LLC Plans to Transform Waterfront Property
Tampa Bay, FLA (October 19, 2016) – The Bay Harbor Hotel which is located along the Tampa Bay waterfront is welcoming two new executive leaders to their team. The property was purchased in October of 2015 by Oxford Capital Group, LLC out of Chicago. In the coming year Oxford will unveil plans to dramatically transform the well-known waterfront property into an upscale lifestyle hotel.
Leading the charge is the newly appointed General Manager, Crystal Rivera, a sixteen year hotel vet, and previously the Director of Sales & Marketing at the Aloft Tampa Downtown. Crystal, who is originally from Miami, has become a Tampa native with fifteen years in the market and is eager to execute the new vision for the brand.
“It is an absolute pleasure to be part of such an amazing property. The transformation is definitely livening the property into an upscale, lifestyle hotel. We are positive that the upgrades made within both the hotel and Beach Restaurant will create repeat visitors – both with out of town guests and the local Tampa community. We can’t wait to share the final results with the community”, said Rivera.
Joining Rivera is Director of Sales, Adrian Nesbitt, formally the Business Travel & Corporate Group Sales Manager at the Tampa Marriott Westshore. Nesbitt sits on the Board of the Tampa Bay Business Travel Association and brings strong market knowledge and industry experience to the team.
“I am excited for the opportunity to take on a lead role in executing the vision of developing this property into an upscale, lifestyle property a reality. I cannot wait for Visitors and Tampa Bay area residents alike, to experience what is in store” adds Nesbitt.
With much of the renovation already underway, there is much to expect from the new coastal remodel. Balcony railings are going in, the property is adding 15 new rooms by end of November, a brand new fitness center, all new ballrooms, a new lobby, and renovations to Beach Bar | Restaurant.
The Bay Harbor Hotel Features
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Spacious bay-view rooms with private balconies
- Heated outdoor pool, open year-round
- Complimentary airport shuttle service (6:00am – 10:00pm)
- 7,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space
- Fitness center overlooking the bay
- Private dock with water sports rentals and fishing charters
- Beach volleyball courts
- Closest hotel to Tampa International Airport (4.4 miles)
- Waterfront bar and dining at Beach Bar | Restaurant
- In-room work desks
- On-site event planner
- Banquet catering services
- Discounted group rates for event attendees
- Tropical waterfront location with stunning bay views
- Poolside patio and private dock for cocktail receptions
- Private dining available at Beach Bar | Restaurant
- Over-water tiki hut for ceremonies and special events
ABOUT BAY HARBOR HOTEL: Bay Harbor Hotel’s resort-style property is nestled among the lush tropical grounds at the edge of Tampa Bay and is conveniently located near Tampa International Airport. The expansive property boasts a heated outdoor pool, private dock, fitness center, beach volleyball courts and 7,000 sq. ft of flexible meeting space. The 260-room hotel features complimentary Wi-Fi, 42’’ flat screen TVs, coffeemakers, mini-refrigerators and expansive space to relax. Every guest room also comes with a private balcony, offering sweeping views of Tampa’s skyline and breathtaking sunset views.