tweet: Free hotel nights make #luxury #travel affordable this summer in #ThePalmBeaches
Affordable Summer Luxury in The Palm Beaches
Free Hotel Nights, New Discover Pass Among Family-Friendly Attractions
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (May 19, 2017) – The Palm Beaches are rolling out the red carpet for families this summer with free-night promotions at 16 hotels and resorts, and a build-your-own-adventure Discover Pass that provides discounts at area attractions. A collection of 39 cities and towns stretching from Boca Raton to Jupiter and Tequesta, The Palm Beaches boast 47 miles of pristine beaches. Add watersports, eco-activities, farm-fresh dining options, cultural offerings and lodgings that range from luxury beachfront resorts to in-town hotels, and there’s something for everyone in America’s First Resort Destination®.
“Summer specials make our legendary luxury experiences an exceptional value for travelers,” said Jorge Pesquera, president and CEO of Discover The Palm Beaches (DTPB), the official tourism marketing corporation for Palm Beach County. “That makes summer one of the best times for families to discover all The Palm Beaches have to offer.”
The following hotels and resorts are offering free-night promotions, with a free extra night added to a stay at regular rates. Details pertaining to each offer are as follows:
A part of West Palm Beach’s history for 45 years, this classic Florida hotel has hosted Elvis and Marilyn Monroe. Recently renovated, it features a tropical pool and courtyard, gazebo, waterfall, and meditation garden.
- Summer Drive Special: Stay three nights, and the fourth night is free. Available through September 30, 2017. To book, call 561-683-8810, ext. 452.
- The Brazilian Court Hotel — Palm Beach
Just steps from Worth Avenue and the Atlantic Ocean, the Brazilian Court is a historic landmark infused throughout with Roaring ’20s glamour. Guests can savor the cuisine of internationally acclaimed chef Daniel Boulud at Café Boulud, enjoy pampering at the world-renowned Frederic Fekkai Salon & Spa, or relax by the secluded, palm-fringed pool.
- One More Night: Stay two nights, and the third night is free, or stay three nights, and the fourth night is free. Available through September 30, 2017. To book, call 561-655-7740.
The Brazilian Court Hotel
Ready to revel in the sunshine? Once you stay, you’ll understand. And once you start saving, you’ll want to stay longer. Founded on the sands of Palm Beach in 1896, The Breakers is known for its gracious staff and seaside glamour. Amenities geared to families include a 6,100-square-foot Family Entertainment Center and interactive playground, Camp Breakers for kids ages 3-12, poolside bungalows for daytime rental, and a roster of daily activities designed for guests of all ages. While here, guests also receive complimentary daily benefits-including free daily breakfast, kids’ menu meals for ages 12 and under, unlimited golf, and more. (Applicable to guests booked at prevailing rack rates. Not available to groups).
- Stay Longer and Save More: Sixth night free when you stay six consecutive nights in a Premium Guest Room category or higher. Available May 1 – October 31, 2017 (some restrictions may apply). Use promotion code SUMMER6 to enjoy this special offer. To book, visit www.thebreakers.com.
- The Chesterfield Palm Beach — Palm Beach
A striking building in the Palm Beach historical district, the luxurious four-diamond Chesterfield Palm Beach exudes old-world charm. While adults enjoy traditional English afternoon tea, children are treated to their own robes and slippers, board games, coloring books and beach toys.
- 3 Nights for the Price of 2: Stay two nights, and the third night is free. Choose from a junior suite or master suite. Available through December 20, 2017. To book, call 561-659-5800 or 800-243-7871.
Nestled between Boca Raton and Delray Beach, Delray Sands combines the intimacy of a boutique hotel with resort-style amenities in an oceanfront setting. Families will appreciate the separate children’s pool and proximity to Palm Beach’s top attractions, including shopping and entertainment at Mizner Park and Delray’s Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens.
- Have an Extra Night on the Beach: Stay two nights, and the third night is free. Available through December 18, 2017. To book, call 866-943-0950.
Delray Sands Resort
At the Forbes five-star Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, situated on seven acres of oceanfront with lush tropical gardens, a family concierge will help plan activities tailor-made to please all generations, including programs geared to kids and teens.
- Stay More and Save: Stay three nights in an ocean view room or higher, and the fourth night is free. Available through June 30, 2018. To book, call 800-328-0170.
- Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach — Palm Beach
Guests at this five-star, five-diamond resort situated on an expansive beach enjoy 180-degree views of the Atlantic Ocean from the family-friendly outdoor pool. A complimentary ‘Kids For All Seasons’ program includes daily activities such as sandcastle making, shell finding, nature walks, arts and crafts, music and movies.
- Stay Longer – Fourth Night Free: Stay three nights, and the fourth night is free. Available through September 30, 2017. To book, call 561-582-2800.
Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach
Rooms at this family-friendly hotel, which is convenient to I-95 and steps from the new Palm Beach Outlets, include separate kitchen areas with full-size refrigerators and dishwashers. Guests can enjoy a heated outdoor pool and a free bike-share program.
- Fourth Night Free: Stay three nights, and the fourth night is free. Available through September 30, 2017. To book, call 561-472-7000, ext. 723.
- Hilton Boca Raton Suites — Boca Raton
Set in a peaceful lakeside complex, Hilton Boca Raton Suites is within easy reach of some of the area’s best shopping, dining, golf and beaches. Families will enjoy the all-suites layout and outdoor heated pool.
- Fourth Night Free: Stay three nights, and the fourth night is free. Daily breakfast and complimentary cocktails during manager’s reception. Available through December 17, 2017. To book, call 561-483-3600.
Hilton Boca Raton Suites
Set on a 4-mile stretch of sandy beach, Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront is minutes from the area’s shopping, dining and recreational activities. The little ones will love the children’s pool and activity program.
- Another Day in Paradise: Stay three nights, and the fourth night is free. Available through September 1, 2017. To book, call 561-848-3888.
- Holiday Inn Palm Beach Airport — West Palm Beach
Guest rooms at the recently renovated Holiday Inn Palm Beach Airport feature beach-inspired décor, spacious work areas and complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi. Guests enjoy a fitness center, outdoor pool, and easy access to Palm Beach International Airport, just 2 miles away.
- Hot Summer Special: Stay three nights, and the fourth night is free. Available through September 30, 2017. To book, call 561-659-3880, ext. 7109.
- Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa — Jupiter
In addition to its tropical beachfront location, Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa is the home of two award-winning restaurants, an oceanfront pool, waterfall hot tub and state-of-the-art fitness center. Family-friendly activities range from basketball and tennis to movie nights to Sea Turtle Walks with local experts.
- Jupiter Jaunt: Stay two nights, and the third night is free. Available through September 30, 2017. To book, call 877-389-0571.
- PGA National Resort & Spa —Palm Beach Gardens
This AAA four-diamond resort not only holds a distinguished 28-year legacy of professional tournament play including the Ryder Cup and PGA Championship but also offers guests a spa, health and racquet club and an outstanding array of gourmet dining experiences.
- Third Night Free: Stay two nights, and the third night is free. Available through October 13, 2017. To book, call 800-863-2819.
PGA National Resort & Spa
This boutique hotel’s many amenities include a private country club with 18 holes of golf and nine tennis courts, and a private beach club with oceanside pool. Kids can take advantage of a variety of activities such as surf camp, movie night on the beach, and arts and crafts.
- Have a Free Night in Downtown Delray Beach: Stay three nights, and the fourth night is free. Available June 1 through September 30, 2017. To book, call 877-577-3242.
- Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa — Palm Beach
Between the Atlantic Ocean and palatial Palm Beach mansions, the Tideline presents oceanfront views with a contemporary twist. In guest rooms and suites, rich woods and dark plantation shutters create an exotic, tropical vibe, while resort amenities include a pool with a cascading waterfall, a spa, a fitness center and a chef-driven restaurant that opens onto the beach.
- Third Night Free: Stay two nights, and the third night is free. Available through August 31, 2017. To book, call 561-540-6440.
- Wyndham Grand Jupiter At Harbourside Place — Jupiter
Edging Jupiter’s Intracoastal Waterway, the Wyndham Grand Jupiter at Harbourside Place is surrounded by distinctive dining, shopping, and entertainment. After a refreshing night’s sleep in plush, signature bedding, guests can enjoy a swim in the sparkling rooftop pool, then lounge poolside with a hand-crafted cocktail, while soaking up the views and gentle breezes.
- Fourth Night Free: Stay three nights, and the fourth night is free. Available through December 23, 2017. To book, call 561-273-6600.
Wyndham Grand Jupiter at Harbourside Place
BUILD-YOUR-OWN-ADVENTURE DISCOVER PASS
For the first time, visitors who purchase a Discover Pass can build their own adventure. Partner attractions offer discounted rates, averaging around 20 percent savings. Current discounts will run through September 30, 2017.
Discover Pass participants include:
- Accomplice Brewery & Ciderworks – coming soon
- Damn Good Beer Bus
- Due South Brewing Co. – coming soon
- Jupiter Outdoor Center
- Kayak Lake Worth
- Palm Beach Zoo
- Rapids Waterpark – coming soon
- South Florida Science Center & Aquarium
- Visit Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Food Tours – coming soon
Want to hear The Palm Beaches set to music? The Palm Beaches station on Pandora is up and running for the summer season. Tourism officials hope the songs will inspire people to come check out the breezy, beachy, summery vibe of The Palm Beaches.
About Discover The Palm Beaches
Discover The Palm Beaches, formerly the Palm Beach County Convention and Visitors Bureau, is the official tourism marketing corporation that promotes the collection of 39 cities and towns and 15 tourism districts spanning more than 2,200 square miles and 47 miles of pristine beaches from Boca Raton to Jupiter and Tequesta, commonly referred to as “The Palm Beaches.” Tourism is among Palm Beach County’s major industries, generating $4.6 billion in direct visitor spending and supporting more than 66,000 jobs with an economic impact of approximately $7 billion. Once recognized as a tropical escape for elite travelers in the late 1800s, America’s First Resort Destination® is making its resurgence as The Best Way To Experience Florida®, welcoming a record-breaking 7.35 million people in 2016. The Palm Beaches are home to nearly 17,000 hotel rooms, ranging from historic resorts to boutique inns. The destination features more than 100 family-friendly attractions, world-class luxury and antique shopping experiences, 125 miles of peaceful waterways for on- or in-the-water activities, more than 150 artificial reefs that line the Atlantic Ocean’s Gulf Stream current, 160 golf courses, award-winning restaurants, and a thriving entertainment scene boasting more than 200 art and culture organizations. Situated along I-95, The Palm Beaches are also home to Palm Beach International Airport (PBI), with more than 200 daily direct flights to 27 domestic and international destinations in the United States and Canada. For more information about The Palm Beaches, visit www.ThePalmBeaches.com and connect on social media via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @PalmBeachesFL, YouTube at Discover The Palm Beaches and the hashtag, #ThePalmBeaches.