WalletHub Press Release
With everyone’s attention on tomorrow’s crucial primaries, some financial tidbits tied to the candidates from a nationally representative survey released today by the free credit score website WalletHub.
- Almost 60% of John Kasich supporters have excellent credit scores – the highest percentage of any candidate. Marco Rubio supporters came in second, at 58%.
- Almost 26% of Hillary Clinton supporters have bad credit, the most of any candidate. She is followed by supporters of Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump, at 22% and 20%, respectively.
- When it comes to fair credit, Ted Cruz has the most supporters in that credit range (almost 1 out of 5).
- 97% of Bernie Sanders supporters believe climate change is real, followed by 96% of Hillary Clinton supporters.
- Only 50% of Ted Cruz supporters and 65% of Donald Trump supporters believe in climate change.
For the complete results of WalletHub’s Presidential Credit Score Survey, please visit: