WalletHub Press Release
The free-credit-score website WalletHub today released its 2016 Credit Score Fun Facts, which are based on a nationally representative survey that revealed a number of crazy correlations between our credit standing and our likes, dislikes and lifestyles.
You can find a handful of highlights below:
- Celebrities: 88% of people with excellent credit prefer Taylor Swift to Kanye West.
- TV Hosts: Charlie Rose has the most fans with excellent credit (66%), while James Corden has the most fans with bad credit (41%).
- Music: Pop music has the most fans with excellent credit (52%), and Hip-Hop has the most fans with bad credit (43%).
- Sports: Hockey has the most fans with excellent credit (53%), and soccer has the most fans with bad credit (34%).
- Pets: Dog lovers are more likely to have excellent credit than cat owners (46% vs. 40%).
- Politics: John Kasich has the most supporters with excellent credit (60%) and Hillary Clinton has the most supporters with bad credit (26%).
- Banking: USAA is the most trusted bank among people with excellent credit, and Capital One is the most trusted among those with bad credit.
- Tech: iPhone users are the most likely to have excellent credit (56%), while Blackberry users are the most likely to have bad credit (46%).
For WalletHub’s complete list of Credit Score Fun Facts, please visit:
And if you would like to get your free credit score, just sign up for WalletHub: