|TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (Feb. 2, 2016) – The Florida Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce and the Business Rent Tax Coalition, will host a press conference on Thursday, February 4, in Tampa with local business leaders to call on state legislators to cut Florida’s business rent tax.
• Bob Rohrlack, President & CEO, Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce
• Andrew Smith, Owner, Salt Pines
• Mike Griffin, Senior Managing Director, Transaction Management, Savills Studley Occupier Services
• Kimberlee DeBosier, Vice President, JMT
• Greg Blosé, Grassroots Development and Engagement Manager, Florida Chamber of Commerce
WHAT: Florida Chamber of Commerce and Business Rent Tax Coalition Press Conference
1619 W Snow Circle
Tampa, FL 33606
WHEN: February 4, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.
After the press conference, Business Rent Tax Coalition members will walk door-to-door to hear from local businesses on how Florida’s business rent tax has affected their competitiveness and ability to hire new talent.