I Am Shark is thrilled that the 2xLP gatefold colored vinyl release of the original motion picture soundtrack to Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones is out now and available for purchase at the I Am Shark online store
. Released for the first time ever as a stand alone vinyl album, the limited first pressing (Silver / Transparent Royal Mix) is almost sold out. Complete track listing and additional art below.
Stream “Across The Stars (Love Theme from Attack Of The Clones)”
from the Star Wars Episode II Soundtrack on YouTube
Originally released alongside the movie in 2002, the original motion picture soundtrack to Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones’ 13-track score from legendary composer John Williams has been remastered to maximize the recording’s dynamic range. Continuing with I Am Shark’s innovative variant character color coordination, which saw the vinyl release of the Episode I soundtrack come in 5 different variations, the vinyl release of the Episode II soundtrack premieres fan favorite Jango Fett’s own colored vinyl pressing (Silver / Transparent Royal Mix). Aside from beautifully colored vinyl and the eye catching imagery featured on the gatefold packaging, there are hints of a hidden surprise included in this album.
I Am Shark will soon complete the soundtrack trilogy, following Episodes I (Available Now
), and II (Available Now
) with the first ever stand alone vinyl pressings of the Star Wars Episodes III soundtrack in the coming months.
Star Wars Episode II: Attack Of The Clones – Track Listing
1. “Star Wars Main Title and Ambush on Coruscant” (3:46)
2. “Across the Stars (Love Theme from Attack of the Clones)” (5:33)
3. “Zam the Assassin and the Chase Through Coruscant” (11:07)
4. “Yoda and the Younglings” (3:55)
5. “Departing Coruscant” (1:44)
6. “Anakin and Padmé” (3:57)
7. “Jango’s Escape” (3:48)
8. “The Meadow Picnic” (4:14)
9. “Bounty Hunter’s Pursuit” (3:23)
10. “Return to Tatooine” (6:57)
11. “The Tusken Camp and the Homestead” (5:54)
12. “Love Pledge and the Arena” (8:29)
13. “Confrontation with Count Dooku and Finale” (10:45)