Sunday 22 March: Iberian Nights
: Rocio Márquez
Monday 23 March: Iberian Nights: Sílvia Pérez Cruz
Sunday 29 March – Monday 6 April: Isango Ensemble: Mysteries
Saturday 9 May: Arcangelo with Iestyn Davies
Sunday 10 May: Janie Dee and Friends
Saturday 16 May: Outside In The Merchant of Venice
Friday 22 May: Julie Fowlis
Sunday 24 May: Julian Glover’s Beowulf
Wednesday 27 May: Outside In As You Like It
Saturday 13 June: Outside In King John
Tuesday 16 June: Outside In As You Like It
Friday 5 June: John Williams: Ralph McTell
Saturday 6 June: John Williams: Berta Rojas
Sunday 14 June: John Williams: Tir Eolas & Richard Harvey
Monday 15 June: John Williams: Carlos Orozco
Saturday 20 June: John Williams: Robert Barto & Duo Sabil
Sunday 21 June: John Williams: Derek Gripper & Tunde Jegede
Friday 26 June – Monday 6 July: All the Angels: Handel and the First Messiah
Monday 29 June: Outside In As You Like It
Sunday 12 – Monday 13 July: Aurora: Kreutzer vs. Kreutzer
Saturday 1 August: Angela Hewitt: Bach Goldberg Variations
Sunday 2 August: Arcangelo: Lachrimae with Anna Prohaska
Monday 3 August: Angela Hewitt: Four Quartets with Roger Allam
Saturday 8 August: Outside In Richard II
Sunday 9 August, 11am – 9.30pm: Shostakovich: The Complete Quartets, Carducci String Quartet
Sunday 16 August: Outside In Much Ado About Nothing
Sunday 23 – Monday 24 August: Angela Hewitt: An Evening of French Music
Tuesday 25 August: Outside In Richard II
Saturday 29 August: The Voice and the Echo: Donne
Friday 4 September: The Voice and the Echo: Herbert
Saturday 5 September: The Voice and the Echo: Blake
Wednesday 9 September: The Voice and the Echo: Hopkins
Sunday 13 – Monday 14 September: Alamire: Anne Boleyn’s Songbook
Tuesday 15 September: Outside In Measure for Measure
Sunday 20 September: Bjarte Eike & Baroksolistene: The Image of Melancholy
Monday 21 September: Bjarte Eike & Baroksolistene: The Alehouse
Thursday 24 September: Outside In Measure for Measure
Phone +44 (0) 20 7401 9919
In person Mon-Sat 10am-6pm (8pm on performance days)
Sundays 10am-5pm (7pm on performance days)
Tickets £5 – £43 (Globe Theatre) £10 – £60 (Sam Wanamaker Playhouse)
- The Sam Wanamaker Playhouse: The candlelit Jacobean theatre at Shakespeare’s Globe opened in January 2014. The Playhouse hosts concerts and other events throughout the summer, with the main indoor theatre season running October to April.
- Globe Education: Presenting a year-round programme of workshops, lectures, events, Globe Education offers family theatre, UK and international outreach projects in schools and for learning groups, Higher Education courses, pioneering digital resources and cutting-edge research.
- Globe Exhibition & Tour: Open to the public all year round, the Globe Exhibition and Tour explores the life of Shakespeare, the London where he lived, and the theatre for which he wrote.
- Globe On Tour: The Globe’s productions tour extensively in the UK and internationally. Current and forthcoming tours include: Much Ado About Nothing, Romeo & Juliet, King John and a production of Hamlet that is travelling to every country in the world.
- Globe Player: A brand new online platform offering full-length HD films of over 50 Shakespeare productions at the Globe to rent or buy.
- Globe On Screen: Shakespeare’s Globe returns to cinemas in early 2015, bringing 2014’s season of triumphs to cinemas worldwide. Globe On Screen 2015 features The Duchess of Malfi, Titus Andronicus, Antony and Cleopatra, Julius Caesar and The Comedy of Errors, all captured ‘live’ in high definition.
- Globe Shop: Stocks a variety of products, including theatre season-specific merchandise. All profits go towards supporting our educational mission.