On Wednesday, April 25, Rolling Stone presented a celebration of “The New Classics” presented by The Jeep Brand at Highline Stages in New York, NY. Curated by Rolling Stone, “The New Classics” is comprised of 20 creative visionaries from the worlds of music, acting, comedy, sports and more who share a refusal to be contained by the rules of the past as they define the territory of the future.
The anticipated celebration featured a headlining performance by Mondo Cozmo as well as DJ sets by Brendan Fallis. Representing “The New Classics” at the event were Emma Cline (Writer/Novelist, The Girls), Cristin Milioti (Actress/Singer, Black Mirror), and Shamir (Recording Artist). Additional attendees included Maxine Ashley (Recording Artist), Aparna Brielle (Actress, A.P. Bio), Ellie Desautels (Actor, Rise), Jess Gomes (Model), E.J. Johnson (TV Personality / Fashion Influencer), Paul Lieberstein (Actor/Director, Tribeca Fest Song of Back and Neck), Hunter McGrady (Model), Harley Quinn Smith (Actress, All These Small Moments), Gus Wenner (President / Chief Operating Officer, Wenner Media), and more.
For additional details and the full list of “The New Classics” including profiles and photos, visit RollingStone.com/the-new-classics
- Gus Wenner arrived to the celebration with Jess Gomes welcoming guests and “The New Classics” to the exclusive event.
- Mondo Cozmo won over the crowd performing his breakout hit “Shine” as well as a cover of The Verve’s “Bittersweet Symphony” and more.
- E.J. Johnson (wearing Fendi) was excited to meet Shamir as the duo posed together for photos in front of a Jeep Wrangler.
- Harley Quinn Smith, Hunter McGrady, and Aparna Brielle were spotted mingling in the VIP section before Mondo Cozmo took the stage.
- Brendan Fallis spun sets of beloved hits and uplifting anthems both to open and close out the celebration.