New Designer for Raccoon-Owned Real Estate Enterprise Needed Immediately
Only Candidates Who Want to Make Hundreds of Animal Villagers Happy Need Apply
REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Nook’s Homes is looking for you! The renowned real estate business is seeking a new designer to help decorate the interior and exterior of villagers’ homes and public facilities in town. Candidates must own a Nintendo 3DS system and the new Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer game and be willing to interact with animals with big personalities who like to wear stylish clothes. The highly coveted position requires a love of designing (obviously!), strong animal skills (no brainer!), a knack for decorating (of course!) and a passion for amiibo cards (they’re cool!). Interested parties can contact Tom Nook through snail mail, carrier pigeon, megaphone pointed in the direction of Nook’s Homes … or by picking up Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer, now available for Nintendo 3DS.
- Great working environment: Working for Nook’s Homes places you in the esteemed company of other star employees, including Tom Nook, CEO and wearer of fabulous sweaters, Lyle, Tom Nook’s right-hand animal and real-estate veteran, Digby, brother of Isabelle and all around great pup, and Lottie, the newest member of the Animal Crossing family. Optimistic and outspoken, Lottie will walk you through the ins-and-outs of design. She’s a pro, so listen up if she offers you some friendly advice. (She even excels at posting on Twitter! Lottie truly is a renaissance otter.)
- Fun day-to-day duties: When you step into the role of designer, there’s no need to worry about daily office tasks like scheduling meetings or checking up on those all-important memos that OMG-have-to-get-out-before-the-deadline. Your tasks in Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer are all about having fun and using your imagination. In fact, the motto at Nook’s Homes is “Have Fun!” Well, it’s not the actual motto, but it very well should be! What other job asks you to design the homes and town facilities for hundreds of beloved Animal Crossing villagers? That’s right: None of them! And designing is made simple and streamlined using the touch screen of the Nintendo 3DS system.
- Creativity encouraged: After taking on new design requests, your catalog of usable items and decorations will grow. And this will totally help with expanding your creative options. When animals come to you with their vision, they may think they know what they want, but by using the tools provided, you can design homes that are more creative and imaginative than the villagers ever dreamed! If someone requests a new home that is “cool,” you can flex your creative muscles and give him or her a house full of snowman furniture, snowflake wallpaper and a relaxing “cold” tub. Why not? You’re the expert.
- One-of-a-kind benefits: Let’s talk perks! Boy, there are some unique perks at Nook’s Homes. First and foremost: amiibo cards. What are those, you ask? They are the next evolution of amiibo and work with Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer. Packs contain six random amiibo cards and can be purchased at a suggested retail price of $5.99 each. There will be hundreds of cards in the wild (perfect for trading with friends!), and each card represents a different Animal Crossing character. After tapping them in the game using the New Nintendo 3DS system or the Nintendo 3DS NFC Reader/Writer accessory for players who own Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL or Nintendo 2DS systems, the character joins your game and gives you a unique design request or can be assigned to work at one of the facilities around town! There are even some high-profile clients like DJ K.K. and Isabelle that will only visit if you use their respective amiibo cards.
- Giving back to the village: Designing homes is not the only focus of Nook’s Homes. If you impress them with your design savvy, they’ll even ask you to help redesign the school, hospital or Department Store to help build up the town.
- Positive reinforcement: Folks who love sharing their awesome work (who doesn’t?!) have many options in Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer. If you’re working on a particularly creative request, you can share images of your inspired designs on Miiverse or your favorite social media channels using the “Image Share” feature. And since peer reviews are a staple of any well-run business, Nook’s Homes offers the ability to rank fellow designers’ creations in the “Happy Home Network,” which will be available through a software update at launch. Creations can be ranked in one of four categories: cute, cool, unique or “I want to live here.” You can even turn your designs into a QR Code pattern to share in the Happy Home Network that other designers can view.
With all this great information, how could you not want to take a job at Nook’s Homes? It’s the best animal home designer job in the competitive world of animal home design. All you have to do is get Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer in stores, the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS or at Nintendo.com at a suggested retail price of $39.99 and then you are in! As a bonus, the retail version comes with an amiibo card, while the digital version comes with a code for an Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer Nintendo 3DS HOME Menu theme. Prospective designers looking to get the most out of this opportunity can also get the GameStop-exclusive Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer Edition bundle, which includes a download code for the game, the New Nintendo 3DS system, two cover plates and one amiibo card at a suggested retail price of $219.99. If you own a Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo 2DS system, you can even grab a bundle that comes with the game, one amiibo card and the NFC Reader/Writer accessory at a suggested retail price of $49.99. So many fun choices!
For more information about Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer, visit http://animal-crossing.com/happy-home-designer/.
Remember that Nintendo 3DS features parental controls that let adults manage the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
About Nintendo: The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Wii U™ and Wii™ home consoles, and Nintendo 3DS™ and Nintendo DS™ families of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.3 billion video games and more than 680 million hardware units globally, including the current-generation Wii U, Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DSi™ and Nintendo DSi XL™, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™ and Wii systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names such as Mario™, Donkey Kong™, Metroid™, Zelda™ and Pokémon™. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Western Hemisphere. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com.