MARTINIS FOR MOFFITT 2016
MARTINIS FOR MOFFITT:
● Since its inception, has raised more than $800,000 for Moffitt Cancer Center’s Advanced Prostate Cancer Collaboration initiative.
● In 2015, the flagship fundraiser for Bay Area Advisors, raised $210,000 in one night at the 10th anniversary of this event.
● Saturday, August 6, 2016 from 7:00 – 11:30 PM
● Straz Center, Morsani Hall, 1010 North MacInnes Place, Tampa, FL 33602
● Cocktail-style gala including all-you-can-drink Tito’s martinis and specialty cocktails, wine and beer; hor d’oeuvres; live music; entertainment; dancing; raffle; silent auction; live auction; and more.
● Anticipated attendance of approximately 1000+ guests.
● Get your early bird tickets now! Tickets are available at $100 per ticket, before July 1, 2016; $145 per ticket, after July 1, 2016 and may be purchased online here. VIP tables (4 seats and bottle service) are also available at $250.
Help raise much needed funds and support cancer research at Moffitt, where progress is always being made!
ABOUT BAY AREA ADVISORS:
Bay Area Advisors’ mission is to serve the Tampa Bay community, both personally and professionally, by forging strong and lasting partnerships that result in business growth; strategic industry knowledge and education; charitable generosity; and an outlet for social engagement. The vision of this unique organization is to develop as professionals and be locally recognized as a valued resource, a trusted partner, and an alliance for excellence.
In addition to Advanced Prostate Cancer Collaboration, The Bay Area Advisors have chosen to add Moffitt’s Adolescent and Young Adult (AYA) Program as a beneficiary of the 2016 Martinis for Moffitt event. The Adolescent and Young Adult Program (AYA) addresses the unique concerns and emotional needs of young adults with cancer. The program is committed to providing ages 15 to 39 with specialized medical and psychosocial clinical care.
The AYA Program exists to help young adult patients and their families:
· Manage the emotional toll of their cancer.
· Receive access to cutting-edge clinical trials and state-of-the-art care.
· Understand and discuss the importance of family planning.
· Connect with others who are also facing cancer and coping with similar issues.
For more information about MARTINIS FOR MOFFITT and Bay Area Advisors, please visit the website.
A special THANK YOU to our sponsors:
· Tito’s Handmade Vodka
· Swenson Construction
· Anthony R. Abraham Foundation
· American Clinical Solutions