Summer Fun Starts with Big Savings May 26!
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort Offers $99 Annual Pass for Six Awesome Attractions During Limited-Time ‘Flash’ Sale
WINTER HAVEN, Fla. (May 5, 2017) — LEGOLAND® Florida Resort will launch its biggest deal of the year on May 26 – $50 off the Awesomer Annual Pass, which offers admission to six separate attractions, including LEGOLAND Florida Theme Park and LEGOLAND Water Park.
From Friday, May 26 through Monday, May 29 — or while supplies last — the vacation destination #BuiltForKids will offer the Awesomer Annual Pass (valued at $149 plus tax) for just $99 (plus tax), an incredible value that provides a full year of unlimited admission to:
- LEGOLAND Florida Theme Park, which has more than 50 rides, shows and attractions inspired by the LEGO® and DUPLO® brands, including the all-new LEGO NINJAGO® The Ride
- LEGOLAND Water Park, which includes a LEGO lazy river, tube slides, body slides and the giant Joker Soaker play structure
- The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, the iconic, 400-foot-tall observation wheel at the heart of the new I-Drive 360 entertainment complex
- Madame Tussauds Orlando, the world’s most famous celebrity wax attraction
- SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando, which features more than 5,000 sea creatures such as colorful fish, seahorses, jellyfish turtles and sharks
- Atlanta’s LEGOLAND Discovery Center, an indoor, family experience with “4D” cinema shows, rides, LEGO MINILAND® and more
Awesomer Annual Pass Members also receive:
- Free parking at all attractions
- Early access to LEGOLAND Florida Theme Park
- 10 percent off stays at Florida’s LEGOLAND Hotel and the all-new LEGOLAND Beach Retreat
- 10 percent off LEGOLAND Florida food and beverage purchases
- 10 percent off LEGOLAND Florida retail purchases
- 10 percent off LEGOLAND Florida VIP Experiences
- 10 percent off LEGOLAND Florida Premium Play Bands, which provide unlimited, front-of-the-line access to popular attractions
- 15 percent off up to six guest tickets to LEGOLAND Florida Theme Park
- A stylish welcome kit with collectible LEGO bricks
To be among the first to take advantage of this limited-time “flash” sale, visit www.LEGOLAND.com/memorial-sign-up. Those who sign up in advance will receive an exclusive email with a link and discount code as soon as the sale goes live May 26.
The $99 price will be available online only for a maximum of six Awesomer Passes per transaction and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Passes must be activated in person at LEGOLAND Florida Resort within 60 days of purchase.
Meanwhile, current Awesomer Annual Pass Members can renew at the same $99-plus-tax rate through May 31. Awesome and Awesomest Annual Pass Members also can renew to an Awesomer Pass at the same discounted rate. Complete terms and conditions for $99 Awesomer Pass sales and renewals are available on The Official LEGOLAND Florida Resort Blog at www.llfblog.com.
Upcoming events included with park admission include LEGO® Star Wars™ Days (May 6-7 and 13-14), LEGOLAND Knight Lights (every Saturday and Sunday in July, plus Tuesday, July 4), Brick or Treat Presented by Shutterfly (select dates in October), Christmas Bricktacular (select dates in December) and Kids’ New Year’s Eve (Sunday, Dec. 31 only).
For more information about LEGOLAND Florida Resort, including savings on advance purchase of admission tickets, on-site accommodations, special events, educational programs, services for guests with disabilities, VIP experiences, teacher passes, military discounts and much more, visit www.LEGOLAND.com/florida, or call (877) 350-5346.
# # #
|About LEGOLAND Florida Resort
Built for kids 2-12, this multi-day vacation destination located just 45 minutes from Orlando and Tampa includes an interactive, 150-acre theme park with more than 50 rides, shows and attractions, a world-famous botanical garden and the 5-acre LEGOLAND Water Park. LEGOLAND Hotel, located just steps from the theme park entrance, features 152 rooms and suites, each with its own LEGO theme and some with beautiful views of nearby Lake Eloise.
New for 2017 is LEGO NINJAGO World, an immersive new theme park land with a groundbreaking, interactive ride inspired by the popular LEGO building sets and TV show, and LEGOLAND Beach Retreat, a lakefront resort with 83 themed bungalows offering 166 separate accommodations. LEGOLAND Florida Resort is a part of the Merlin Entertainments Group (LONDON: MERL).