Exclusive: Larry King & the Dalai Lama
On Ora.TV and Hulu’s “Larry King Now” Monday, March 10th
Contact: [email protected] / 845-863-6448
The Dalai Lama sat down for an exclusive half-hour interview with Larry King on “Larry King Now,” the daily internet show carried by Ora.TV and Hulu, to discuss social and political issues, but what stands out the most is the Dalai Lama’s sense of humor.
The Dalai Lama’s Sense of Humor
An Exclusive “Larry King Now” Outtake
Click to see his Holiness have some fun at Larry’s expense after being introduced to Mrs. Shawn King:
The interview airs Monday, March 10th on Ora.TV and Hulu.
The Dalai Lama and Larry King talk like old friends and the result is commentary like never before from the Dalai Lama:
- A female Dalai Lama is “very possible” in the future (especially if she’s pretty).
- The Dalai Lama is eager to meet the new Pope and finds the Pope’s philosophy similar to his own.
- When he was younger, the Dalai Lama was actually “a lazy student,” uninterested in learning.
- The Dalai Lama isn’t concerned about leaving a legacy.
- It’s up to the Tibetan people to decide if there will be a successor, or if the Dalai Lama is “no longer relevant” the institution “will automatically cease.”
- All religions deserve respect; “it’s not we versus they.”
- He wants to see universal morals and inner values taught in formal education.
- Everyone has “the same potential to reach inner peace.”
- Same-sex marriage is okay and “an individual’s business.”
- The Dalai Lama discloses his predictions for future of Tibet and China.
To view this episode and all “Larry King Now” episodes go to:
www.ora.tv/LarryKingNow or www.hulu.com/larry-king-now