IVITAMIN BAR LAUNCHES AT UTOPIA WELLNESS
Medical Center Debuts IV Vitamin Therapy to Aid in Natural Healing and Preventative Care
OLDSMAR, Fla. (May 13, 2016) – Alternative treatment medical center, Utopia Wellness, today announced the launch of it’s new iVitamin Bar. The iVitamin Bar offers several therapies that enhance the immune system and aid the body in healing naturally.
Benefits of intravenous vitamin drips include the bypass of the digestive tract for 100 percent absorption, the safe delivery of high doses of vitamins that are not tolerated orally, and the most efficient delivery of vital nutrients that prevent illness, increase energy, and slow the effects of aging.
“The body is an incredibly resilient machine,” said Utopia Wellness’ Medical Director, Carlos Garcia, M.D. “But in today’s world, where we breathe-in and ingest toxins on a daily basis, our bodies need a little more help, and that is what the iVitamin Bar provides.”
Utopia Wellness’ IV vitamin therapy program is designed to address specific areas and diseases, and as such, is completely customizable. Each drip is tailored to an individual’s needs, ranging from the immune system to anti-aging efforts. The therapy takes only 45 minutes, and can be coupled with massage chairs, iPads and Wi-Fi free of charge. Recipients do not need to see the doctor beforehand, just go through a brief Q&A with the nurse practitioner, and appointments are always advised. Drips range in price from $100 – $140.
The Drip Menu is comprised of eight different vitamin cocktails and three IV enhancers, as seen below:
· Oldie But Goodie – Helps to maintain the body’s natural balance
· The Hangover – Replenishes, rehydrates and reduces the symptoms of overindulging
· The Fat Burner – Boosts the metabolism and suppresses the appetite
· Fountain of Youth – Helps fight the aging effects of sun, smoke and stress, and regenerates injured cells
· Immune Booster – Enhances a weak immune system, and prevents/shortens a cold or flu
· Game Day – Acts as a pre-competition boost or post-competition recovery plan for athletes
· It’s All About That Base – Balances the gut and deters cancer growth
· Royal Flush – Stimulates the body to eliminate toxins, restores hydration, and boosts energy and immunity
· Glutathione IV – Destroys free radicals, boosts immunity, repairs DNA
· B12 IM – Increases the metabolism and boosts energy
· Oxygen with Aroma Therapy – O2 boosts energy levels, increases endurance during exercise, and provides relief from stress and pollution
“The goal of the iVitamin Bar is to take care of the body now, to help prevent illness and disease later in life,” said Dr. Garcia. “At Utopia Wellness, we put a lot of emphasis on preventative care, and the IV vitamin drips are just another way we can take care of our patients more effectively.”
The iVitamin Bar is conveniently located at the Utopia Wellness medical center, located just west of Tampa at 110 State Street East, Oldsmar, FL 34677. For more information, call 727.799.9060, or visit www.theivitaminbar.com.
About Carlos M. Garcia, MD: Dr. Garcia is a member of ACAM (American College for the Advancement of Medicine) and ICIM (International College of Integrative Medicine), and holds certifications in Chelation Therapy from the American Board of Chelation Therapy. He has given numerous lectures on various health topics to professionals, medical students and the public, has had a radio talk show, and has been interviewed for health related television news topics.
About Utopia Wellness: Utopia Wellness is an alternative medical treatment center that offers integrative, holistic, patient-focused medical treatments. Under the esteemed direction of Carlos M. Garcia, M.D., Utopia offers programs such as chelation therapy, cesium chloride therapy, alternative cancer treatments, and more. Our extensive menu of wellness programs complement each other by addressing all issues related to well being. For more information, please visit .
Hype Group: Hype Group is a full-service creative communications agency, offering branding, marketing, advertising, public relations, design, web development, and more. Hype Group works in a variety of sectors, ranging from health and beauty to craft beer and hospitality. The Hype office is conveniently located in downtown St. Petersburg, and serves the Tampa Bay area and beyond. For more information, visit www.hypegroup.net, or call 727-623-9085. To see what all the Hype is about, follow us on Instagram @hypegroup, and Facebook at www.facebook.com/hypegroup.