Improv Specialist Christine Alexander Adds LICENSED AUCTIONEER to Her Amazing Portfolio of Services

Comment Off 14 Views

Renowned Improv Artist. National Networker. Educator. Advocate. Community Advocate.
Improv Specialist Christine Alexander Adds LICENSED AUCTIONEER to Her Amazing Portfolio of Services!

Sarasota, FL – As soon as Christine Alexander, Sarasota’s favorite comedy improv performer and instructor obtained her Florida Auctioneer License, she joined Zan Auctions, one of the leading auction services in California, and the National Auctioneers Association (NAA) to bring a whole new kind of auction service to Sarasota! By combining her expertise as an improvisation artist with her ability to make others laugh (Christine is the founder of “Laugh to Feel Good”), she is committed to making your next event an immersive experience for EVERYONE.

We all know how it goes. The event starts. Dinner is served. The speeches occur, and then the auctioneer starts. If you’re lucky, he/she has a sense of humor and the 10 percent who are bidding have a good time. But what about the other 90 percent?? That’s where Christine Alexander and Zan Auctions come in. With their combination of quick wit, impressive comedic timing, and full-tilt humor, they turn an otherwise routine auction into a night your guests will REMEMBER! The end result? The other 90 percent join the first 10 percent in becoming new donors!

By joining forces with Zan Auctions, Alexander becomes part of a thriving auction company that not only doubles their clients’ previous earning records but also becomes their clients’ preferred auction professionals. Lead Auctioneer and Benefit Auction Specialist, Zan Aufderheide has a background that includes years on stage as a stand-up comic. “We are excited to have Christine on our team,” says Aufderheide, “Her unabashed energy on and off stage and sincere compassion is the type of personality our audiences expect.”

Christine brings her own impressive background to auctioneering. In addition to her role as a master teaching artist – who has been improvising cutting-edge comedy for nearly 20 years, she has spent many years working with nonprofits as an ambassador, Laughter Workshop instructor, emcee, fundraiser, database technician, volunteer, team leader, bookkeeper, marketing expert, and video producer. If there’s an area of your business she hasn’t seen or done, it would be a surprise!

Currently, Christine performs weekly with the FST Improv Team at Florida Studio Theatre, where she’s been a member of their ‘A’-Team since 2001, and maintains her regular schedule of “Laughter Workshops” with various local groups, such as the Cancer Support Group, the Parkinsons Café, the Boys and Girls Club, PACE Center for Girls, and much more.

To learn more about Christine Alexander, please call (941) 350-8780, email [email protected] or visit www.zanauctions.com.
About Zan Auctions, Zan Aufderheide, BAS, MFA

Zan Auction’s goal is to surpass benefit auction fundraising expectations by raising millions of dollars for important causes while keeping audiences entertained. Because Zan is also a professional stand-up comic and emcee, audience members are often heard saying things like “the best auction ever,” “phenomenal success,” and “I had fun!” Aufderheide is a licensed auctioneer, BAS Benefit Auctioneer Specialist, and a member of the National Auctioneers Association.
About the National Auctioneers Association

The National Auctioneers Association represents thousands of Auctioneers from the U.S. and across the world. The mission of the NAA is to provide critical resources to auction professionals that will enhance their skills and successes. The NAA’s headquarters are in Overland Park, Kan., and it was founded in 1949. For more information about the NAA, contact the association at (913) 541-8084, or visit www.auctioneers.org.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

About the author

Editor of Don411.com Media website.
Use code TOKENFL2018 and get $10 cashback
Free Newsletter Updated Daily