IfOnly Launches Exclusive Mother’s Day Store Featuring Curated Collection of
SAN FRANCISCO – April 4, 2016 – IfOnly (www.ifonly.com), the leading marketplace for unique experiences, unveiled a special store today for Mother’s Day, offering a hand-picked selection of exclusive experiential gifts for mom that range from artisan chocolate tasting tours and baking classes with renowned pastry chefs to personal shopping excursions led by famed designers. A portion of the sales from all gifts in the IfOnly Mother’s Day store (live through May 8th) will be contributed to charitable causes.
“Given that a recent poll showed more than 72 percent of people said they would rather spend their money on experiences than ‘things,’ we know there’s quite an appetite for gifts that provide adventures and access to exclusive, VIP experiences while also giving back to worthy causes,” explains IfOnly CEO and founder Trevor Traina. “IfOnly’s Mother’s Day store provides fun and unique opportunities to spend time with mom, something much more valuable than a simple gift of chocolates or flowers.”
A few of the highlights in the IfOnly 2016 Mother’s Day Store include:
- Glassblowing classes, demos, and private tours of the Glassybaby factory in Berkeley (Prices range from $75-350/person and benefit the White Light Fund)
- Dessert-making lessons with renowned pastry chefs and tours of artisan chocolate factories such as Li-Lac in New York and Dandelion in San Francisco (Prices range from $85 to $400 per person)
- Outdoor adventures including a sunset seaplane tour and hot-air ballooning over Napa (from $250 – $775)
- The Discovery Collection: case of 12 half bottles of unique vintages curated by master wine expert Debbie Zachareas of San Francisco’s Ferry Plaza Wine Merchant ($160; benefits Family House)
- Private shopping excursions, personal styling, and other offerings from fashion world luminaries and labels such as Milly, Rachel Zoe, and Donna Karan (prices range from $50 – $2,500)
As with all of IfOnly’s experiences, Mother’s Day gifts can be purchased up to the minute or ahead of time for delivery in an elegant gift box. For more information on specific experiences, pricing, and charitable causes associated with each gift, visit www.ifonly.com/mothersday.
ABOUT IFONLY: IfOnly is a marketplace for incredible experiences. From unique everyday offerings with local experts to once-in-a-lifetime connections with lauded luminaries, IfOnly provides access to a curated selection of extraordinary experiences that benefit worthy causes around the world. IfOnly was founded in 2012 by serial entrepreneur Trevor Traina and is funded by NEA, Khosla Ventures, Founder’s Fund, American Express Ventures, Triple Point Capital, and other notable investors. The company is based in San Francisco.
# # #