Announcing the Grand Opening of Cellar Fifty-Five Wine Storage
Sarasota’s Newest, State-of-the-Art Wine Storage Facility.
Sarasota, Florida (September 2018) — Cellar Fifty-Five, a boutique-style wine storage facility in Sarasota, is proud to announce their grand opening. The grand opening celebration will take place on Thursday, September 13th from 2-5 pm.
The event will include a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 2:30 pm. Tours of the facility along with wine and cheese are available to guests.
Cellar Fifty-Five was designed and built to included premium wine storage features you won’t find anywhere else in the Sarasota or Lakewood Ranch area:
- Natural gas backup generator for continuous climate control
- Premium client private entry until 9 pm seven days a week
- Management and storage of your wine club deliveries
- Private and secure walk-in wine cellars and lockers
- Optional client online inventory, valuation, and tasting notes via CellarTracker
- Convenient, discrete location away from coastal flood zones
- Secure Category 5 hurricane building
About Cellar Fifty-Five: Cellar Fifty-Five’s goal is to exceed expectations in wine cellar management and state-of-the-art wine storage. Brett has spent the majority of his career in the service industry representing professional baseball players. Even though Brett loves wines from all over the world, he is a native of Washington State and has a particular interest in wines from this region. Paula’s career was also in the service industry as a teacher with a Master’s Degree in Education. Together, they’ve not only acquired a love of wine, but the passion to learn more about it, and share the bond, fellowship, and generosity among fellow wine drinkers.
Location: Cellar Fifty-Five is located off Fruitville Road- just east of I-75.
8229 Vicela Drive, Sarasota
View Map: https://www.cellarfiftyfive.com/contact/