An Evening with Women benefiting the Los Angeles LGBT Center featured performances by No Doubt, Sia and Sarah Silverman. Pauley Perrette emceed the sold out event, presented by Toyota Financial Services, which included a red carpet arrivals, cocktail reception, seated dinner, silent / live auctions and more with over 1000 guests celebrating the Center’s mission of building a world where LGBT people thrive as healthy, equal and complete members of society.
Celebrities, VIP guests and LGBT community supporters included Jenny Bernheim, Brandon Boyd, Kiersey Clemons, Clea DuVall, Fortune Feimster, Susan Feniger, Daniel Franzese, Kat Graham, Victoria Justice, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Blair & David Kohan, Shea Marie, Katherine Moennig, No Doubt, Alex Newell, Peter Paige, Pauley Perrette, Matthew Risch, Omarosa Manigault, Jeffrey Probst, Jai Rodriquez, Ruby Rose, Michael Sheen, Kiernan Shipka, Cameron Silver, Sarah Silverman, Sia, Jessica Stroup, Caroline Vreeland, Constance Zimmer along with Lorri L. Jean (CEO of the Los Angeles LGBT Center) and event co-chairs Linda Perry, Brent Bolthouse, Kelly Lynch and Annie Goto.
An Evening with Women raised over $700,000 for the vital services the Los Angeles LGBT Center provides to underserved seniors, women and girls, including the more than 2,000 homeless LGBT youth in Los Angeles.
- Sia showed up to An Evening with Women wearing her signature wig along with a Christian Siriano dress and Louboutin shoes.
- Gwen Stefani, Sia, and Sarah Silverman chatted with Linda Perry backstage and posed for a photo together before all of the women performed.
- Sarah Silverman performed a standup comedy routine that directly appealed to the LGBT community receiving heavy laughter from the audience. She also made fun jokes about her boyfriend Michael Sheen (in attendance) who was a good sport.
- Sia opened her set performing “Elastic Heart” and finished with smash hit “Chandelier” and was joined onstage by dancer Denna Thomsen. Sia received a standing ovation from the crowd and took off her wig to thank the audience.
- No Doubt closed out the night as guests quickly left their seats to get closer to the stage to watch the band perform a special acoustic set including performances of “Underneath It All” “Simple Kind of Love” “Magic’s In the Makeup” “Don’t Speak” and appropriately closing out An Evening with Women with “I’m just a Girl.”
- Sarah Silverman smooched fellow comedian Fortune Feimster during the live auction to help raise additional money for the item which was a double date with Feimster and Chris Colfer.
- Kiernan Shipka was dancing and singing along throughout No Doubt’s set.
- Victoria Justice, wearing a DVF dress, brought her sister Madison as her guest.
- Constance Zimmer wore a Ruffian top and Parker pants